Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Emma B.Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Ciara G.

BY SENSODYNE #73 in Toothpaste

Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
This is the perfect toothpaste for sensitive gums and it honestly does wonders for your enamel. If you stick with it, you will definitely see results, so the steeper than usual price tag is worth it. The only complaint is that it doesn't foam like your Colgate or Crest so it doesn't feel like you're getting the best clean, even though you obviously are.
Stoyka B.
Spring Valley, CA
Years ago I had a cavity fixed and the tooth was the set for weeks. My dentist suggested trying sensodyne before opening the tooth again and killing it. I was amazed with the results. Within a week my tooth stopped being tender and till today I have never had any issues with it. We don't use any other brand ever since. Even for travel I take the small samples from my dentist office. Love this tooth past and recommend it to everyone.
Emily O.
Hoover, AL
I use this product cause occasionally I have some sensitivity around my molars but I don't have to use it every day. I usually don't have an issue after I use it one or two times until the next time my teeth start to become more sensitive. Definitely Recommend.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
My mom has sensitive teeth and this is the best toothpaste for people with sensitivity! It is affordable and I love the fresh minty feeling it gives without being too harsh on my teeth! Would definitely recommend for anybody struggling with sensitivity!
Ashley J.
I like this tooth paste: I didn't notice a significant improvement in my enamel but I think there was a slight difference. It taste great and leaves my teeth feeling clean. It's a little too expensive for my taste.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I highly recommend Sensodyne ProNamel to anyone with problems with tooth enamel. I have extremely sensitive teeth and receding gum lines. This product helps my teeth become less sensitive to hot and cold.
Emma B.
London
This toothpaste is great because it's SLS free. This ingredient is a foaming agent that according to some sources, isn't terribly healthy. I also like the size of the tube because it fits nicely into a shelf on my medicine cabinet and it can stand up on the cap.
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to buy whatever toothpaste was on special at the drugstore, but since moving in with my boyfriend I switched to using his toothpaste brand. He has sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste he is able to use without having issues. I find it is not as whitening as my old Crest Pro Whitening, so I may switch back.
Shannon B.
I use this every day to protect my enamel because I have enamel corrosion on my teeth from chewing on ice when I was anemic. My teeth are very sensitive and this helps protect them from acid erosion
Julia B.
St. Louis
I really recommend this toothpaste for those of you who are having trouble with your enamel. And who have sensitive teeth! Very good! I would definitely buy this again!!!!!!!!!
Catherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I found the travel size?