BY SENSODYNE #73 in Toothpaste

Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Gentle Whitening Hardens Enamel Protects Against the Effects of Acid Wear* Wine Acids Fruit Acids Soda Acids #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth+ Acid Protection Formula Help protect your teeth against the growing problem of acid wear Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: acid wear .  Even teeth without cavities can be affected.  Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away.  As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. New Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect against acid wear and also gently yet effectively remove stains. see more...

• Has anyone seen results with this toothpaste? 5 Answers
  • How long does it take to notice real reduction in sensitivity? I'...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use?5 Answers
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
  • "My teeth were super sensitive and I started using this and now I can eat and drink with out problems." in 4 reviews
  • "It works very well and it's one of the best sensitive toothpastes that I've come across." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how my teeth feel and look using this and my dentist highly recommends it." in 2 reviews
  • "It is the only toothpaste I have found that I can use and not suffer when I eat ice cream!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The electric toothbrush definitely helped with the stains, but I think the combination of the two is really what did the trick. " in 2 reviews
Kristen S.
Pronamel is the real deal. This product works wonderfully for sensitive teeth and a gentle whitening. Once I started using this product, I noticed the difference and I could never use another toothpaste. I tell everyone that if they start using Pronamel they would never go back to another toothpaste. They always come back to me saying I was right! I can feel the difference if I use another toothpaste for only one day.
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
This is my go-to toothpaste, and it is the brand that my dentist recommends. My whole family has poor tooth enamel. Using this toothpaste reduces my sensitivity to cold foods and has helped me combat cavities!
Chelsea S.
This did a really good job of keeping my mouth and teeth clean and fresh. The taste was actually pretty good, which I don't think about many toothpaste options. This definitely helped the sensitivity of my teeth. After a few days they felt much better and now I like to keep this on hand in case I need to switch from whatever other product I'm using at the time. If this whitened my teeth at all, it was a very subtle effect, but I like it anyway.
Jacky C.
Best toothpaste to use when you have sensitive teeth. I tooth sensitivity when ever I eat something sweet and ever since I started using this toothpaste it has helped lessen the pain.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Favorite sensodyne product I’ve found. I don’t have super sensitive teeth but have found that whitening products strip my enamel and love that this toothpaste strengthens enamel while whitening. I have already noticed a difference in reducing sensitivity and increasing whitening.
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I have had issues with my enamel in the past. I was recommended this toothpaste by the dentist. This provides a gentle whitening cleaning without harming my teeth.
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite toothpaste! I have used this toothpaste for years and I love it. Gentle whitening, strengthens my teeth and doesn’t leave my teeth feeling sensitive! It has definitely helped my teeth feel and look stronger and has helped prevent coffee stains. Tastes great, too!
Fadwa W.
I've always had sensitive teeth and this stuff has helped tremendously. Only downside is that my teeth don't feel as minty fresh clean but they are clean at least! It's just a weaker toothpaste but since it's helped my teeth I'll keep using!
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have pretty sensitive teeth and noticed that my teeth began to look see through at the ends. This tooth paste definitely made a difference with how my teeth felt even if I couldn’t see a difference with the see through part
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
The best decision I’ve made for toothpaste ever!!!! I buy in huge quantities from Sams Club in New Orleans and it’s a four pack for a great price and i totally recommend getting it if you have sensitive teeth like me!
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Has anyone seen results with this toothpaste?
Joseline A.
Is this safe to use?
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Does the Gentle Whitening Sensodyne feel as "Gritty" as the Extra Whitening Version does?
Brandi H.
Is there anywhere you can get a travel size of this toothpaste?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I have been using Sensodyne for a few weeks. For those who did say their teeth looked whiter, how long did it take for you to notice?