BY SENSODYNE #95 in Toothpaste

Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Gentle Whitening Hardens Enamel Protects Against the Effects of Acid Wear* Wine Acids Fruit Acids Soda Acids #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth+ Acid Protection Formula Help protect your teeth against the growing problem of acid wear Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: acid wear .  Even teeth without cavities can be affected.  Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away.  As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive. New Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect against acid wear and also gently yet effectively remove stains. see more...

• Has anyone seen results with this toothpaste? 5 Answers
  • How long does it take to notice real reduction in sensiti...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use?5 Answers
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
  • "My teeth were super sensitive and I started using this and now I can eat and drink with out problems." in 4 reviews
  • "It is the only toothpaste I have found that I can use and not suffer when I eat ice cream!!" in 2 reviews
  • "The electric toothbrush definitely helped with the stains, but I think the combination of the two is really what did the trick. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works very well and it's one of the best sensitive toothpastes that I've come across." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how my teeth feel and look using this and my dentist highly recommends it." in 2 reviews
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband who was having sensitivity with his teeth. He was losing this tooth shield aka his enamel and our regular toothpaste was too much for him. We tried this and it worked great! It had a good taste and was delicate enough for daily cleaning.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I love using this toothpaste on my sensitive teeth. I personally think the tube is a little small for the price you pay. I’m a repeat buyer of it because it has helped my teeth and I’m pretty satisfied overall.
Melissa C.
Ashland, OR
I love this toothpaste! Although I don’t really see a huge difference when it comes to whitening. I like how gentle it is and the flavor is good. I just wish it whitened a little more. Other than that, it’s good.
Chelsea S.
This did a really good job of keeping my mouth and teeth clean and fresh. The taste was actually pretty good, which I don't think about many toothpaste options. This definitely helped the sensitivity of my teeth. After a few days they felt much better and now I like to keep this on hand in case I need to switch from whatever other product I'm using at the time. If this whitened my teeth at all, it was a very subtle effect, but I like it anyway.
Lily G.
Pacifica
I never thought that a toothpaste could help sensitive teeth but this is really the best! When I don’t use it my teeth are very sensitive, and this stuff just makes life easier.
Delilah R.
I have sensitive teeth before I started using this it hurt my teeth to have ice in my drinks. Now I can enjoy cold drinks, ice cream, and all kinds of cold foods and drinks.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Favorite sensodyne product I’ve found. I don’t have super sensitive teeth but have found that whitening products strip my enamel and love that this toothpaste strengthens enamel while whitening. I have already noticed a difference in reducing sensitivity and increasing whitening.
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite toothpaste! I have used this toothpaste for years and I love it. Gentle whitening, strengthens my teeth and doesn’t leave my teeth feeling sensitive! It has definitely helped my teeth feel and look stronger and has helped prevent coffee stains. Tastes great, too!
Fadwa W.
I've always had sensitive teeth and this stuff has helped tremendously. Only downside is that my teeth don't feel as minty fresh clean but they are clean at least! It's just a weaker toothpaste but since it's helped my teeth I'll keep using!
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have pretty sensitive teeth and noticed that my teeth began to look see through at the ends. This tooth paste definitely made a difference with how my teeth felt even if I couldn’t see a difference with the see through part
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Has anyone seen results with this toothpaste?
Joseline A.
Is this safe to use?
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does the Gentle Whitening Sensodyne feel as "Gritty" as the Extra Whitening Version does?
Brandi H.
Is there anywhere you can get a travel size of this toothpaste?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
I have been using Sensodyne for a few weeks. For those who did say their teeth looked whiter, how long did it take for you to notice?