Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Daily Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Alpine Breeze - 2 CT

BY SENSODYNE #77 in Toothpaste

Sensodyne® ProNamel® Alpine Breeze® Daily Fluoride Gentle Whitening.Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth.

Strengthens and re-hardens enamel.

Protects against the effects of acid erosion®.

Wine acids.

Fruit acids.

Soda acids.

Twin value pack.

2/4.0 oz (113g) tubes. see more...

Nola T.
Kansas City
I have no complaints for this toothpaste. There is not a strong, harsh burn that are present in some toothpastes. I have sensitive teeth and I can definitely feel the harshness of some other toothpastes, but not with this one! My teeth feel clean and hopefully my enamel is being protected. As for the teeth whitening aspect, I haven't seen any significant differences, but that has not been a concern for me personally.
Joselyn B.
East Hartford, CT
Sensodyne pronamel I used this toothpaste for about a year my teeth were very sensitive to any food or even drinks no matter it if was cold or hot my teeth started bothering me very bad and I didn't even had no cavities but the dentist told me I have severe sensitive teeth and recommended me Sensodyne Pronamel ever since I been using this toothpaste I'm able eat everything I want without worrying if it is cold or hot
Christine R.
Millport, AL
I've been using this toothpaste for a while now. Every other toothpaste I've used in the past that contained sodium sulfate has given me ulcers in my mouth. This is the one toothpaste I have found that I can use along with certain mouthwash that I haven't had ulcers in months. It whites well also. It has a fresh minty flavor. It foams up well. And it really helps with sensitivity.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased Sensodyne because certain foods make my teeth feel sensitive, and my dentist suggested I try it. First and foremost, the taste is awful. It is not nearly as minty as other toothpaste brands, and you can taste whatever they add for fluoride/sensitivity. It also did not provide me much relief over the period that I used it.
Ashley M.
Tampa, FL
I have very sensitive teeth and weak enamel. I've been using Sensodyne Pronamel for over 2 months now and my teeth haven't felt sensitive at all. I also have a hard time using whitening products due to the sensitivity but I have not had that problem with this product. I do however wish I saw more results in regards to the whitening.
Gabrielle B.
Keystone Heights, FL
I have purchased this before because I have extremely sensitive teeth and I have heard so many great reviews on it. I was recommended to use it by so many others. Once I used it a couple times, I was very dissatisfied with the results. This toothpaste did not help me at all with my sensitive teeth. I would not recommend to others.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
This is and has been my go-to toothpaste for years now. I buy it at my local Walgreens or Walmart. I feel that this blows all the other toothpaste out of the water. I have sensitive teeth and I haven't had problems since I started using this and I can tell my teeth have gotten ever so slightly more white.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the only kind of toothpaste with whitening that I can use without pain. It works well, makes my teeth feel clean, and helps with the sensitivity. I haven't noticed a big difference with the whitening, but I feel as if that's to be expected from a product more geared towards sensitive teeth.
Marielis L.
Newnan, GA
My favorite toothpaste. Leaves teeth feeling nice and clean, while also being sensitive enough to not have dentist ivory to hot or cold drinks right after. Toothpaste can be found at local drugstore and you will most def be satisfied. One toothpaste I continue to repurchase for the last two years
Karlee P.
Bolivar , TN
I bought this because I was having trouble with my teeth hurting when eating sweets, my dentist told me that it may be the toothpaste I was using, and at that time I was using crest. So he recommended me using something for sensitivity and I bought this. It didn't help or make any difference.