BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne® Pro Namel® Gentle Whitening Daily Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Alpine Breeze®.

9 out of 10 Dentists' recommended brand.

#1 Dentist recommended brand for protection against the effects of acid erosion†.

Strengthens and re-hardens enamel protects against the effects of acid erosion*.

Wine acids. Fruit acids. Soda acids. see more...

• How helpful is this at helping sensitivity AND helping wh...1 Answers
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Daily Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Alpine Breeze
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I could not even get through half of this tube of toothpaste!! I have very sensitive teeth so I though this toothpaste would help. It’s pretty expensive and I had heard good things about it so I decided to try it out. About the 3rd week of using it I noticed that some juices were stinging my gums but I just thought my toothbrush was too hard and was scraping them so I started using warm water so the bristles were soft but my gums got progressively worse. They were very bright red and inflamed by week 4 but I still couldn’t figure it out. By week 5 even water was making my gums sting and I could barely brush them without scratching them and making them bleed. I decided to get a new gel toothpaste because that was my last option. And within a week my gums were back to normal. I will never use this toothpaste again.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I always buy sensodyne pronamel toothpaste for me teeth I have sensitive teeth. This toothpast helps with painful sensitive teeth or dental cavities and Etc. I highly recommend this to people who have problems with sensitive teeth.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried using it the very first time and I can say that this is one of the best ones that I have come across. It isn't strong tasting like some of the other brands are. It is definitely effective. I had cavity building up inside one of my tooth and it greatly helped "freeze" it until I saw a dentist who removed my cavity. It may not reverse your cavities, I don't believe that there is any toothpaste like that yet, but it definitely prevents the cavity to expand and enlarge. It also protected my teeth from further losing their enamel. It's texture is gentle on the teeth and isn't too strong in aroma or taste. It can be pricey for the tube size but it is very effective. I would definitely recommend it.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a highly sensitive tooth and when I told my dentist that she recommended me sensodyne to help fix that. So i go out and get a tube and have been using it for a little while. My experience with it is it takes a while to notice a difference. You're not going to see a change after just one use. The only downside to this product is it's about $5 and you don't get that much in tube compared to others.
Alisha A.
I love all sensodyne product. The packaging on this one stands up on its own and is in a tube made of plastic so my husband can’t mess the tube up. Usually he squeezes the middle and never rolls it up so a lot of paste is wasted and it’s deformed and hard to use. This one is in something similar to a lotion bottle with a screw cap. The formula does not leak or get crunchy and gross. The taste is blah, but I feel very clean after using. Will definitely buy again!
Shelby A.
Brockway, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I have really sensitive teeth and this really helps me to be able to have hot and cold food and drink without pain! I've been using it for a while now, and it's easy to find as it's sold all over the place! I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Airius H.
My teeth are very sensitive and this toothpaste rocks! It is so awesome at reducing my teeth sensitives to warm, hot , and cold things! This is also a very great whitening toothpaste! If you brush regularly you will see and feel great results!
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I have worn enamel due to wearing braces for so long. This toothpaste has really increase the enamel and decreased my sensitivity too. It tastes great too. One of my biggest pet peeves is toothpaste that is so thin, it leaks from the tub and gets all over the cap, this toothpaste does not leak at all. I love it!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive and they are bothered by almost anything. I love that this strengthens, protects and reduces sensitivity. I can see why this toothpaste is #1 dentist recommended brand to protect against acid erosion and the best sensodyne toothpaste out there.
I worry about not only the staining on my teeth, but also the enamel-wear my chompers endure. This toothpaste cleans, whitens, desensitizes, and nurtures my enamel. There is no other brands that offer all of those factors in one product. Love this toothpaste.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
How helpful is this at helping sensitivity AND helping whiten?

back