Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze® Toothpaste 4.0 oz. 2 count Box uploaded by Courtney T.Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze® Toothpaste 4.0 oz. 2 count Box uploaded by Neha M.

BY SENSODYNE

Michelle E.
Owens X Rds, AL
Really liken this stuff. It leave my teeth feeling clean and looking white. It is on the pricey end but so worth it. It last me about a month at least and I'm able to get almost all the product out of the bottle. It's not sticky or gooey like other toothpaste I've used in the past. I would recommend it
Josie J.
I think the whitening power in these could be better. (Does not work as well as crest). However they are the best brand out there for people who have ultra sensitive teeth like myself.
Becca V.
Concord, NC
This has been my daily toothpaste for over a year now and I will never go back again! I used to have horrible problems with sensitivity on my front teeth, making it almost impossible to drink without a straw. After using this tooth past for about a month all my problems went away. It is completely wonderful and I recommend it to everyone!!
Kelly P.
Rosemead, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste of all time. It doesn't taste bad at all and it doesn't sting like othe rtoothpaste do and it is on the pricer side but I just it so much that I think it is worth the money!
Treasure S.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this toothpaste. It is my holy grail for my sensitive teeth. Combined baking soda this toothpaste lift stains from teeth without making leaving them sore or extra sensitive after.
Lucinda H.
Austin, TX
If you are prone to mouth ulcers like me, your toothpaste might be exasperating the problem. After getting at least one a month for over 10 years, I started trying to find a solution - Sensodyne saved my mouth. I maybe get one a year now and they are always small and go away fast. I repeat IF YOU ARE PRONE TO CANKER SORES CHANGE UP YOUR TOOTHPASTE TO SOMETHING WITHOUT SLS AS AN ACTIVE INGREDIENT - you're welcome.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can tell when I fail to use my sensitive toothpaste. My teeth hurt, my jaw hurts, it ALL hurts! This is the best! I've used Sensodyne for years and really like how to product has gotten better and the flavor has gotten better. I've used other brands of "sensitive" toothpastes and my teeth still hurt - this is the first and the last that I'll use and stick with!
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
For the past few years I have been using Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste. After switching to this brand I found that my teeth felt much cleaner. I prefer the non-whitening version, since the whitening version doesn't seem to make my teeth feel quite as clean. Unfortunately for me, Costco only carries the whitening version and since I like to save money by buying my toothpaste in bulk I have to settle for the Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening toothpaste.
Brittany W.
Laveen, AZ
The best toothpaste for sensitive teeth,ever! I have been using this ever since my sister in law got me hooked on it.She works in a dentist office and they recommend and give samples of this toothpaste to customers.It leaves teeth feeling minty clean without causing pain that can occur with having sensitive teeth.Love it!!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothpaste because my dentist recommend it. My teeth was really sensitive after I got my fillings in. This toothpaste took away a lot of sensitivity I was having compared to my regular toothpaste. Made my mouth feel super freshening. I got this product at target for about $8-9 for a double pack.