Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze Toothpaste 0.8 oz. Box uploaded by Esmeralda G.Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze Toothpaste 0.8 oz. Box uploaded by Cassandra C.Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze Toothpaste 0.8 oz. Box uploaded by zoe c.

BY SENSODYNE

Rachael C.
Ocala
This is a good toothpaste for people with sensitive teeth due to enamel issues. But husband actually suffers from enamel loss from over brushing his teeth for so many years. This tooth paste provided him with relief from his sensitivity. We can't be without it
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
I have extremely sensitive teeth. My dentist recommended Sensodyne toothpaste and as I'm a huge sceptic I kept putting it off. I finally gave in , bought a tube and tried it. It's amazing! I use it 3-4 times a day and my teeth feel great, I've even seen an improvement in color too.My teeth feel stronger for some reason also. Well I'm a Believer in Sensodyne Toothpaste for sensitive teeth.Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste With Fluoride
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is my favorite tooth paste. I find that it works very well. It helps whiten my teeth but it is also very gentle. It helps relieve the sensitivity that I have which makes life so much better. I am highly satisfied with this and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has sensitive teeth.
Kalli G.
Mandeville, LA
My mother actually recommended this to me because I have sensitive teeth and I am addicted to acidic drinks. Or I guess I should say I HAD sensitive teeth. I refuse to use any other toothpaste now. The taste is fine and I did have an aha moment where I suddenly noticed that my teeth seemed a bit whiter but that's definitely not the main function or reason to purchase.
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
Really love pronamel! I got it out of suggestion from my piercer that did my smiley. The metal rubs on your teeth and takes off some enamel. But after 2 years of having it pierced and using this tooth paste there is no sensitive spots or discoloration. I feel like it really does strengthen enamel!
Sandra S.
Marquette
I've used this since my dentist recommended it due to sensitive teeth and it does its job well.
My daughter also uses it and when she had braces is when she started because of the discomfort and stayed with it.
Not sure if it was the toothpaste or not but after the braces came off the whiteness discoloration where they were on her teeth went away rather quickly.
She said maybe it's not the toothpaste but I'm sticking with this always.
I'm most impressed that being a whitening paste it does not leave me with the odd feeling I've gotten from other whitening paste.
I know this has been beneficial because cold water used to be unbearable to swish in my mouth and my front teeth were so sensitive to cold that in winter I couldn't open my mouth without my teeth being affected.
I can actually drink cold beverages without a straw too.
Taiyana C.
Astoria, NY
My last favorite part about the product will have to be the taste. It is not minty enough, therefore not giving a refreshing feeling (for me at least). I will say, however, that it did help with teeth sensitivity after using it for about 2 weeks.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am one that suffers from having very thin and weak teeth because I don't have a lot of enamel. I used to have so many cavities and had super sensitive teeth, when is started using this brand of toothpaste, it changed my life. I no longer had cavities and my teeth were not sensitive at all anymore. This toothpaste is absolutely amazing and I will never stop using it because it does such a great job protecting and rebuilding my teeth and has given me better dental check ups ever since I started using it
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My second favorite/go to toothpaste. I love Sensodyne. I really helps with my sensitive teeth, and helps with whitening, it really gets the job done. I usually get it at target or cvs or Walgreens but since I'm using a 2 step tooth paste at the moment this will have to wait until I run out but I would definitely buy it again. (I used to be a dental assistant and get boxes for free, like big boxes with 20 travel sized toothpaste lol but I love this toothpaste)
Cassandra C.
Bassett, VA
Sensodyne Pro Namel has worked wonders on my teeth, most toothpaste flair your gums up if your sensitive.. but not Pro Namel ,leaves no sore gums, leaves teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh.. oh and it has a light ment taste for others like me who dislike peppermint . #1 toothpaste