Personal CareOral CareToothpasteSensodyne
Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze

Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze®

by Sensodyne

Daily fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze®!
Product Highlights
...teeth & this doesn't irritate them at all plus i love that it has gentle whitening while leaving my teeth clean & minty fresh.in reviews
Wyckoff, NJ
I bought it because my teeth was sensitive during couple days but I did not feel that this was really cleaning my mouth. I continued using Colgate.
Duluth, MN
This was ok I was not a fan of the taste didn't do much for my teeth either still had sensitivities
Federal Way , WA
Very good for my sensitive teeth. And wasn't too strong. I really liked it. Definitely made my mouth feel clean
Westminster, CO
I have super sensitive teeth so my dentist recommended sensodyne and it's definitely helped but I still have a lot of sensitivity left.
1,506 reviews
Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze® uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Costco
Purchased from Costco. This is pricey but has helped me a lot. I have one sensitive tooth. But after using this this toothpaste I no longer feels like someone is stabbing in the gum. It also helps to keep my teeth nice and white. Hopefully over long term use this will help to re-build the enamel. This is a 4 pack which I think was about $20.00.
Sensodyne Pronamel is really sensitive on my teeth, and helps to improve tooth sensitivity. It is gentle, refreshening and really works. I may go through a tube or 2, but after that I switch it up so my teeth don't get too used to it. I would, and continue to buy it again.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
No he probado esta pero si las otras de esta misma marca. Así que confío que esta también funcionará. La recomiendo mil por mil. 😉 sensodyne la mejor pasta dental.
Saint Peters
I have tooth sensitivity due to enamel eroding on my teeth. I really like this toothpaste, as I find that it helps cut down on my sensitivity, BUT it does leave me with more plaque on my teeth than a more abrasive toothpaste does. I guess it's not so bad. I just have to brush a bit more to ensure that I am getting my teeth clean.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze® uploaded by Dailis N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Está pasta dental es muy suave y muy buena para tu higiene bucal la uso hace mucho tiempo tengo mis dientes súper sensible y me ayuda muchísimo
Bethel, CT
Sensodyne® Pronamel® Gentle Whitening Alpine Breeze® uploaded by Marta B.
Purchased at: Costco
Toothpaste of good consistency, all day long it holds good teeth and good smell. I advise to brush your teeth 3 times a day, since there is no perfect toothpaste. recommend.

Looking for your answer?