Sensodyne Pronamel® Gentle Whitening

by Sensodyne

#6 in Toothpaste

Acids in everyday food and drinks can soften the protective surface of your tooth (enamel), making it more vulnerable to being worn away over time. Pronamel® Gentle Whitening toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid erosion*. It contains fluoride and provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste while gently, yet effectively, removing stains to help restore teeth to their natural whiteness. Be Strong for the day ahead with Pronamel®.

Do you indicate?
Has anyone seen results with this toothpaste?
How long does it take to notice real reduction in sensitivity? I've been using it twice a day for two weeks and haven't noticed a reduction in hot/cold sensitivity.
Start your review of Sensodyne Pronamel® Gentle Whitening!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...this toothpaste and cannot say enough good things about it. As for the whitening part, I don't know if it drastically whitens but it does help maintain the shade of white your teeth are. Whitening aside, this toothpaste is definitely good for your teeth especially if you are a soda or citrus fruit eater.” in 292 reviews
“My teeth were super sensitive and I started using this and now I can eat and drink with out problems.” in 4 reviews
“The electric toothbrush definitely helped with the stains, but I think the combination of the two is really what did the trick. ” in 2 reviews
“It is the only toothpaste I have found that I can use and not suffer when I eat ice cream!!” in 2 reviews
“we can now drink cold drinks or eat hot food without that horrible pain you have with sensitive teeth.” in 2 reviews
Great whitener for sensitive teeth! I use this as my every day toothpaste and do feel like it’s helped brighten my smile.
1234
This product worked well when I needed something due to having some issues with sensitivity. It was gentle and effective.
Evansdale
The freshness did not last long and it did not taste the best. The tube was not very big and it was also kind of pricey.
I have sensitive teeth and I can really tell a difference when I started using this toothpaste! Love it highly recommend
Carrollton
Good product! With continual use notice sensitivity decline. Great for after whitening products if there is sensitivity.
Great tooth paste for sensitive teeth and helps if you have weak enamel like me. It’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my gums
Lancaster, CA
I wasn't a huge fan. It was ok but didn't really do much for the sensitivity of my teeth or the protection of the enamel
I really liked thiswhen I received a sample years ago. It’s affordable and effective but to me nothing beats my Colgate !
Lawrenceville , GA
Slightly pricy for toothpaste. Taste good. Definitely helps with tooth sensitivity, didn’t notice any whitening effects.
Lake Dallas, TX
Again, I refuse to use any toothpaste that has the poison fluoride in it. It was used by the Nazis for population control
Ask a question to the Influenster community...