Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whiteneing Iso-Active uploaded by mo j.

BY SENSODYNE

New!  Iso-Active® Foaming Gel Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth Protects Enamel Against Acid Erosion Protects Against Acids In:  Fruit, Soda & Wine 9 Out Of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand How Does It Work? New Pronamel® iso-active® transforms into a microfine foam during daily brushing, protecting against the effects of acid erosion by rehardening your enamel. Please recycle when empty. Does not contain CFCs. see more...

Brittany J.
I used to have very hot/cold sensitive teeth. Anytime I ate anything too cold I would loose my mind from the pain! I started using this as a teeth whitener and sensitivity solution and I have loved it!! It has really saved my teeth and helped them become not so sensitive!
Corey H.
Before I started using pronamel, I was using crest's 3D white toothpaste. Ironically enough, that's what caused me to have to start using pronamel. I didn't have any problems with the sensitivity of my teeth before I got that, so I turned to this. I still wanted to get my teeth white, so I started using this. Needless to say, my teeth not only were getting whiter, but I also was gaining back the lack of sensitivity that I had before! Even if you don't have sensitive teeth, I highly suggest using this toothpaste along with the toothbrushes they now have available. Make this your extra protection rather than your requirement.
Felicia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste in the whole wide world. I have trouble finding it so I actually spend $10 buying it on amazon just so I can get it. The other sensodyne products do not foam up like this and this is the only one I can find that makes my teeth feel clean. Sensodyne is a must because I have had a lot of dental work and dental problems in my life and this takes away the harsh sensitivity. I have tried a few other brands who charge less for their sensitive toothpastes and they just didn't cut it. If you have sensitive teeth and you like them to feel clean, this is perfect for you!
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
To be fair, I do not have extremely sensitive teeth - but my sister does. We purchased this for her and I ended up using it when we ran out of regular toothpaste. Personally I like toothpaste that has a strong minty taste and this stuff had a very odd taste to me. So if you're looking for taste I would avoid this, but if you're like my sister and looking to help sensitive teeth then it wouldn't be a bad investment.
Tara G.
Port Charlotte, FL
I like this product because it seems to help with sensitivity to certain cold foods I have noticed I eat. When I use this regularly it really is crazy how the cold and hit doesn't bother my teeth anymore. Now I do notice if I stop using it I will start to notice I can feel sensitive to certain foods not all but some .
Brielle B.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff actually HURT my mouth/teeth rather than providing a sensitive brushing experience. I previously had a lot of sensitivity to heat/cold (mainly due to cavities) and I was hoping this would help take some of the pain out of brushing with regular, harsh mint flavors. Unfortunately, it was just the opposite and somehow managed to hurt worse. I ended up getting prescription Colgate (and a ton of fillings) to best address my needs.
Megan R.
Sensodyne toothpaste is usually my go to. I have sensitive teeth and sensodyne does the job. You have to use it for a couple of weeks to notice a difference but I can finally eat cold things like ice cream without cringing. As for the whitening aspect I haven't noticed a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
DaNai K.
The packaging of this toothpaste was the main reason I purchased it. I love that the container stands upright and has a pump to dispense the product. The actual toothpaste works great and produced a lot of bubbles while brushing. This toothpaste did not seem to whiten my teeth much but it did prevent any further staining.
Natalie B.
I have a real concern for the integrity of my tooth enamel, so I tried this toothpaste. I'm not sure of the enamel protection effectiveness, but I know the whitening advertised didn't do much for me. In the end, my dentist said it wasn't taking care of tartar as well as my old brand so I discontinued use.
Syn
I just found Sensodyne has this whitening toothpaste. It is great. I have very sensitive teeth and I have a hard time finding a toothpaste that I can use with out having pain. This works very good and it does whiten as Good as the non sensitive brands. My dentist said that it is safe and recommends it.