BY SENSODYNE

Developed with dentists to help protect children's teeth from the effects of acid erosion see more...

Brandee L.
Superior, WI
My husband swears by this toothpaste. He has very sensitive teeth and he notices a huge difference from consistently using this. It is not the most affordable toothpaste but he is the only one who uses it, twice daily, and it will last him about two and a half months.
Tessa E.
Glenwood, IA
This toothpaste cleans my teeth awesome and leaves me with a fresh clean feeling. Also helps to whiten teeth well not making them anymore sensitive. I can tell a difference when I do not use this product.
Misty P.
Corryton, TN
Leaves your mouth clean and fresh, and really helps with sensitivities to hot and cold! I've tried several other brands and they don't seem to work as well. I would definitley recommend it for anyone with sensitive teeth.
David N.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Folks! This product is as advertised! If you have sensitive teeth, this product is for you! I have used this product over the years and my sensitivity has gone away after my continuous use! How does chewing ice sound? Yeah that hurts huh? Nope, not any more! Its a little pricey but its worth every last penny! And its Pronamel! The thought of strengthening my enamel makes me feel great. Rather if that part of the formula works or not, i cannot attest to that as I have only used this product for a little over a year and I really havent noticed much changed since I have used it, so maybe it is strengthening my enamel. AWESOME PRODUCT! GREAT TASTE! FRESH AND CLEAN MOUTH! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
albanys j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product because it's one of very few toothpastes I'm aware of - and certainly the only one readily available at the drugstore - that is both SLS-free *and* contains fluoride. For several years I was using hippie toothpastes that happened not to contain fluoride. I was ignorant of the importance of fluoride in maintaining healthy teeth. I can tell you from personal experience: don't use toothpaste without fluoride or you're in for a shock at your next dentist visit. You need fluoride to keep your teeth healthy. I began using conventional toothpastes. Not long after I began to break out on my chin. I mean constant breakouts, only around the chin area, of the painful under-the-skin variety. Luckily around this time I read somewhere online that some people experience this if they're sensitive to toothpastes containing SLS. This made sense to me since the hippie toothpastes I'd just switched from contained no SLS.
Anyways, if you don't have any issues from SLS, Pronamel may not be worthwhile to you. If you do, though, please don't go for the health food store toothpastes to find SLS-free toothpastes, because often those don't contain fluoride. Pronamel is easy to find, contains no SLS, but has fluoride, too.
All that aside, it's a bit on the pricey side - around $7 in drugstores where I live, but of course you can find it more cheaply online. They don't have a lot of choices in flavors, just basic minty ones, but I've probably tried them all by now and have found them all inoffensive. They also have a whitening variety, and while it's not as extreme in its effects as stuff like Crest 3D White Luxe, but I do think I had some noticeable whitening with the whitening Pronamel, and it's also not as harsh or abrasive as the more intensely whitening toothpastes.
Brittany P.
Montgomery, AL
I am really sensitive teeth so using this toothpaste really helps with that. I am now able to eat and drink what I want without having to worry about teeth sensitivity
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This is the best toothpaste I've ever used. It doesn't cause sensitivity, it whitens my teeth, and it really does make my teeth feel less prone to sensitivity in response to cold things like ice cream. Highly recommend if you can afford to splurge the extra ~$1 compared to other brands. The only downside is that you need to use a mouthwash with it, because it won't leave your mouth with an overwhelming "fresh" feeling.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA
This toothpaste is great. I can taste the minty fresh of the toothpaste after brushing and I also like how smooth my teeth feel after using it. It has helped with my sensitivity, of course nothing can realistically stop sensitivity if you have cavities that need to be filled but with years of whitening my enamel on my front teeth are sensitive and this definitely helps it.
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Hablar de esta crema es hablar de salud bucal, de verdad esta es una excelente crema que da una resultados rápidos en tan solo 1 día y adiós a la sensibilidad.

Debo decir que esta crema me ayudó mucho es una lástima que ya no pueda comprarla en mi país Venezuela, daría lo que fuera por volver a usar esta crema, es simplemente perfecta
Rocelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always use this toothpaste whenever I'm with my grandparents. They always seem to have it at their bathroom. I think it must be affordable. It does what as toothpaste does which is clean your teeth and make your mouth feel fresh but I just don't find anything about it special. It hasn't proven to show me whiter smile or anything of that sort.