BY SENSODYNE

Daily fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth. see more...

Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
This is my favorite tooth paste. Every time I use it I feel like my teeth a clean and getting the extra protection that they need. I am a big coffee and tea drinker so I am always worried about my enamel. This product really works for me.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
This toothpaste is really good for sensitive teeth. I have been using this for over a year, and it has helped a lot with my tooth pain. I've tried a few different brands (colgate, crest) and prefer this. The size is unfortunately small for the price, but since it prevents my tooth pain I'm ok with the extra cost. The toothpaste doesn't last my SO and me very long, maybe two months, but seriously helped me. Try to avoid the ones that say whitening though, I think they damage the enamel!
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using this after having a gum graft surgery and this worked great as far as helping sensitivity, I was actually quite impressed. The thing I didn't like as much, though, is that it didn't foam up too much while I was brushing, so it felt like it wasn't cleaning as well (I know that sounds silly) and it didn't leave me with that fresh whoosh! of minty breath when I was done. That aside, it definitely helped the sensitivity of my teeth.
Ella K.
New City, NY
Great toothpaste! I have sensitive teeth, so this is perfect for me. One of the ingredients normally found in toothpaste that is bad for me is not in this toothpaste. Great, minty toothpaste with perfect ingredients!
Demi V.
Commerce, TX
I use this toothpaste on a daily basis and it really gets the job done. I feel as though it is working while in my mouth. It is subtle tasting going in but once it had been rinsed out the after taste is really strong and minty. I have been using this product for about six months now. It's a little pricey but it is worth it for brighter teeth and a fresher breath.
Adriana S.
Lindenwold, NJ
I have fairly sensitive gums, and Sensodyne goes hand and hand with my needs by protecting my teeth. I also have a low budget so for $8.74 it is totally worth it, the tube contains 2.7 oz. I don't see anything wrong with the product in my own opinion. So if you have #sensitivegums or just a sensitive mouth in general this product is for you.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
This toothpaste was recommended to me by my hygienist and so I ended up purchasing it from Walgreens. I was having problems with teeth sensitivity and she said my enamel was weak. I used almost all of the tube and I still was having issues with sensitivity, and this toothpaste tastes like handsoap ! I wouldn't repurchase.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I recently decided to make the switch to sensodyne toothpaste as well as an electric toothbrush to combat my sensitivity due to receeding gum lines. I have really been enjoying the clean feeling after brushing and the true difference the product is making for everyday eating and drinking! Would repurchase more!!
Jessica A.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the minty flavor of the toothpaste as it protects the gums, enamel, and teeth. I have pretty sensitive teeth and gums and I'm able to reduce the amount of bleeding by using this toothpaste morning and night before I got to bed. I have used this product since I was a teenager and still continue to use it.
Caitlin D.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I switched to Senosdyne about a year ago because it was the closest over the counter bran to my perscription toothpaste. It's affordable and I don't feel the sensitivity with my teeth anymore. I don't feel it whitens as well as the past brands I've used, but I can live with that as long as I don't have pain.