BY SENSODYNE

Pronamel® Fresh Breath toothpaste is specially formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion.* With an optimized fluoride formulation, it delivers minerals deep into the enamel surface, actively strengthening and hardening weakened enamel and freshening breath.*with twice daily brushing see more...

Tammy M.
Follansbee
Sometimes our gums and teeth get weaker from foods we consume and beverages we drink. Sensodyine toothpaste is great to use at those times. I had some gum issues and my dentist recommended this toothpaste and it worked very well. I recommend this product for normal use but also for sensitive gum and teeth issues I highly recommend this product.
Alexandra U.
The best toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have braces so this toothpaste definitely does it’s job I absolutely love it. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth it. I would def recommend especially for anyone with braces!
Kandis Y.
Springfield, MO
Doesn’t have a great after taste but does work great. I purchased this at Walmart and it did meet my expectations and I notice a difference after the first week. I use it daily
Andriana ❤.
This brand, this toothpaste is INCREDIBLE! After being fed up with suffering from sensitivity, I decided to try the product. After regular use of this product, I experience sensitivity very seldom. Does well to freshen breath and protect teeth. HIGHLY recommended!
Alicia S.
Jackson
Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
The tatse
Non gritty formula

Cons:
None?

I love this toothpaste. It has helped strengthen my teeth and doesnt taste gritty like other brands. Its my go to toothpaste.
Jhamee L.
Redding
First time user and now i love this product
I have sensitive gums , but i really enjoy sensodyne as a company and have tried other tooth paste but this fresh breathe one is my new favorite !
Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of the best toothpastes around. This is my first time using this toothpaste, and I don't think i'll ever go back to Crest!
This product doesn't leave an excessive amount of minty flavor in your mouth, which I love. The taste isn't too strong, either!
I am very satisfied with this toothpaste and i'll continue to buy it. You can get it at any Walgreens for around 5 dollars at the most.
I recommend to anyone looking to prevent cavities!
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
I love this toothpaste! After having some tooth sensitivity, my dentist recommended this brand. It has helped so much. I especially love the Fresh Breath Fresh Wave because it leaves my mouth clean and minty. I was afraid with sensitivity toothpaste that I wouldn't have the fresh feel anymore, but this toothpaste made the change easy!
Jena D.
I love love love my sensodyne toothpaste. I have not had any issues with sensitivity since using this toothpaste regularly. I will branch out and get the toothbrush and mouthwash too. They aren't carried in my local store so I will have to order it probably. I won't use another toothpaste.
Caley H.
This is my favorite toothpaste brand. I like how this one claims to repair enamel since I feel like I have to watch for that. This brand has been the only one that can successfully keep my sensitive teeth from hurting from extreme temperatures. I can definitely tell when I haven't been able to use it since my teeth become much more sensitive.