BY SENSODYNE

Pronamel® Fresh Breath toothpaste is specially formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion.* With an optimized fluoride formulation, it delivers minerals deep into the enamel surface, actively strengthening and hardening weakened enamel and freshening breath.*with twice daily brushing see more...

Tammy M.
Follansbee
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes our gums and teeth get weaker from foods we consume and beverages we drink. Sensodyine toothpaste is great to use at those times. I had some gum issues and my dentist recommended this toothpaste and it worked very well. I recommend this product for normal use but also for sensitive gum and teeth issues I highly recommend this product.
Andriana ❤.
This brand, this toothpaste is INCREDIBLE! After being fed up with suffering from sensitivity, I decided to try the product. After regular use of this product, I experience sensitivity very seldom. Does well to freshen breath and protect teeth. HIGHLY recommended!
Alexandra U.
The best toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I have braces so this toothpaste definitely does it’s job I absolutely love it. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth it. I would def recommend especially for anyone with braces!
Alicia S.
Jackson
Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
The tatse
Non gritty formula

Cons:
None?

I love this toothpaste. It has helped strengthen my teeth and doesnt taste gritty like other brands. Its my go to toothpaste.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best toothpastes around. This is my first time using this toothpaste, and I don't think i'll ever go back to Crest!
This product doesn't leave an excessive amount of minty flavor in your mouth, which I love. The taste isn't too strong, either!
I am very satisfied with this toothpaste and i'll continue to buy it. You can get it at any Walgreens for around 5 dollars at the most.
I recommend to anyone looking to prevent cavities!
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
I love this toothpaste! After having some tooth sensitivity, my dentist recommended this brand. It has helped so much. I especially love the Fresh Breath Fresh Wave because it leaves my mouth clean and minty. I was afraid with sensitivity toothpaste that I wouldn't have the fresh feel anymore, but this toothpaste made the change easy!
Jena D.
I love love love my sensodyne toothpaste. I have not had any issues with sensitivity since using this toothpaste regularly. I will branch out and get the toothbrush and mouthwash too. They aren't carried in my local store so I will have to order it probably. I won't use another toothpaste.
Rebecca W.
Millbrae, CA
I'm a Registered Dental Assistant, and use many toothpastes. Both Sensodyne and Colgate. I got a cleaning and that same night, my tooth (#20 or Second Bicuspid) was feeling very sensitive when I rinsed out with cold water. I switched to Sensodyne to help strengthen and reharden my enamel. I've used it for a week, and I no longer feel sensitivity on that too.
Caley H.
This is my favorite toothpaste brand. I like how this one claims to repair enamel since I feel like I have to watch for that. This brand has been the only one that can successfully keep my sensitive teeth from hurting from extreme temperatures. I can definitely tell when I haven't been able to use it since my teeth become much more sensitive.
meg c.
Brooklyn, NY
my favorite toothpaste and the only one i really use lately. i have sensitive teeth and this is just the best option for that, also it tastes great and the tube keeps things neat, i hate regular tootpaste caps where it gets goop everywhre. this is much easier to keep clean and it gets the job done.