BY SENSODYNE #41 in Toothpaste

This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing all the benefit of a regular toothpaste. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Hardens tooth enamel. Freshens breath  Two 4 oz tubes. see more...

• Does this have sodium lauryl sulfate? Does it help with ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that Pronamel is good for sensitive gums and...1 Answers
  • Is Splenda one of the ingredients?1 Answers
Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "My teeth are super sensitive and I have tried all of the sensodyne products and they are amazing they clean and make my brearh fresh but most importantly they are great for sensitive teeth" in 24 reviews
  • "I use to drink anything cold out of a straw and now i dont have to worry about that and can now eat ice cream and other cold things" in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend started using it because his teeth are much more sensitive than mine and now he can eat sweets with ease!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, and it has helped so much with sensitivity to acidic foods and drinks, like orange juice and pop." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Sensodyne Pronamel as I tend to have very sensitive teeth with cold foods or drinks." in 4 reviews
Diane W.
I’ve had sensitive teeth, particularly at my gumline, for years. I would dread going to the dentist bc it would be so painful! My dentist recommended pronamel about a five years ago and it changed my life. Though it’s a bit more expensive than other toothpastes, it’s totally worth it. It has made my teeth less sensitive and kept cavities at bay. I will continue using pronamel for the rest of my life!
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
Sensodyne really does what it says it’s going to do! It helps with sensitivity and doesn’t make my gums bleed, which is a huge plus for me! Ever since I started using it, my teeth have become, less sensitive, brighter and whiter! I don’t know what I would do without sensodyne! Also the price is unbeatable, for what it does, this stuff is so worth it!!
Angel G.
I have very sensitive teeth!! I always used crest toothpaste until my sister mentioned this product. I switched and over the period of abiut a week I felt less sensitivity in my teeth. I also live this bc it doesn't have that chalky taste that other brands have. I use the whitening as well and people always comment about my white teeth.
anna s.
New York, New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for about 3 months now in hopes to strengthen my enamel because I have very sensitive teeth. My only complaint is that it doesn't leave you with the fresh breath that Crest or Colgate paste will leave you with. I personally hate the after taste of this toothpaste, but will continue using it for the benefits.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My husband uses this one every once in a while so I tried it but I’m just not a fan of the texture and consistency. Not as smooth and clean as what I normally use and I’m very picky about toothpaste so I’m sure most people would be fine with this. Never used long enough to test out if it helps with sensitivity.
Megan S.
bakersfield
My dentist recommended this after I complained about my teeth sensitivity to hot and cold.  This is the ONLY toothpaste that has helped with my sensitivity.  It does not have any harsh flavor, and the paste variety does not feel chalky or like baking soda.  I'd recommend this over and over.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I recently had a few cavities filled and it resulted in me having very sensitive teeth. I couldn't eat anything cold or sweet because my teeth would start to hurt. My dentist recommended I buy this product and I did. It took about four days for me to notice change. My teeth became less and less sensitive to cold foods and now they do not hurt at all. The only issue I have with this is that it doesn't keep my teeth clean for very long. After about four hours, I can already feel plaque buildup on my teeth, which never happened to me when I'd use Colgate. Nonetheless, this toothpaste gets its job done!
MacKenzie H.
Bowling Green, KY
I brought them product after my dentist recommended it to me. It seemed to get the job done but I was not happy with the taste. There are many other brands that offer the same thing so I didn’t continue to use it. It may not bother everyone but for some reason I just couldn’t stand the taste.
Colby V.
Valencia, CA
I like this toothpaste for sensitivity. It does its job. It definitely helps with sensitivity, but I have not noticed any changes in the whiteness of my teeth. I will continue to use this toothpaste and would recommend it to anyone who deals with teeth sensitivity.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
It didn’t last! My teeth were so grimy by lunch time! My
Breathe was not as fresh, I brushed for over two minutes and I still neeeded a refresher by lunch time. This may
Be great if you can’t use regular toothpaste, but for everyday for
Me I couldn’t do it.
Tiffany R.
Did anyone else notice their teeth were whiter after using this? I know this formula doesn't claim to be whitening but after I used this, I noticed my teeth were whiter. Not drastically but I could tell.
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
Anyone else in love with this stuff too?
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Is this toothpaste ok for all people? Or is it external use only?
Huda a.
Where can I get this?
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this for acid erosion reduction?