BY SENSODYNE #89 in Toothpaste

This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing all the benefit of a regular toothpaste. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Hardens tooth enamel. Freshens breath  Two 4 oz tubes. see more...

• Does this have sodium lauryl sulfate? Does it help with ...1 Answers
  • Do you think that Pronamel is good for sensitive gums and...1 Answers
  • Is Splenda one of the ingredients?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My teeth are super sensitive and I have tried all of the sensodyne products and they are amazing they clean and make my brearh fresh but most importantly they are great for sensitive teeth" in 24 reviews
  • "I use to drink anything cold out of a straw and now i dont have to worry about that and can now eat ice cream and other cold things" in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend started using it because his teeth are much more sensitive than mine and now he can eat sweets with ease!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, and it has helped so much with sensitivity to acidic foods and drinks, like orange juice and pop." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Sensodyne Pronamel as I tend to have very sensitive teeth with cold foods or drinks." in 4 reviews
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
I wish I could say this is great since us sensitive toothed folk need gentle toothpastes, but this simply did not cut it. The worst part about this paste is that it simply does not clean your teeth! I’m a thorough, 2+minute brusher and could never ever get that polished clean feel on my teeth with this stuff. You know when you run your tongue over your teeth and things feel gritty still? That’s how it is with this stuff. It’s a no-go for me. I only gave it a few stars because it smells and tastes nice, has nice packaging, and has good ‘intentions’ in trying to help with sensitivity.🤷🏻‍♀️
Diane W.
I’ve had sensitive teeth, particularly at my gumline, for years. I would dread going to the dentist bc it would be so painful! My dentist recommended pronamel about a five years ago and it changed my life. Though it’s a bit more expensive than other toothpastes, it’s totally worth it. It has made my teeth less sensitive and kept cavities at bay. I will continue using pronamel for the rest of my life!
Angel G.
I have very sensitive teeth!! I always used crest toothpaste until my sister mentioned this product. I switched and over the period of abiut a week I felt less sensitivity in my teeth. I also live this bc it doesn't have that chalky taste that other brands have. I use the whitening as well and people always comment about my white teeth.
Megan S.
bakersfield
My dentist recommended this after I complained about my teeth sensitivity to hot and cold.  This is the ONLY toothpaste that has helped with my sensitivity.  It does not have any harsh flavor, and the paste variety does not feel chalky or like baking soda.  I'd recommend this over and over.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I recently had a few cavities filled and it resulted in me having very sensitive teeth. I couldn't eat anything cold or sweet because my teeth would start to hurt. My dentist recommended I buy this product and I did. It took about four days for me to notice change. My teeth became less and less sensitive to cold foods and now they do not hurt at all. The only issue I have with this is that it doesn't keep my teeth clean for very long. After about four hours, I can already feel plaque buildup on my teeth, which never happened to me when I'd use Colgate. Nonetheless, this toothpaste gets its job done!
ellen t.
Springfield
this is an amazing toothpaste!! was recommended this by my dentist a few months ago, (my family has a history of really bad tooth decay, i take great care of my teeth but normal toothpaste wasn’t giving me the right protection) and i absolutely LOVE IT! my enamel is healthier than its ever been
MacKenzie H.
Bowling Green, KY
I brought them product after my dentist recommended it to me. It seemed to get the job done but I was not happy with the taste. There are many other brands that offer the same thing so I didn’t continue to use it. It may not bother everyone but for some reason I just couldn’t stand the taste.
Josette G.
Fort Wayne
This is my go-to toothpaste, especially with my sensitive teeth. My family is prone to cavities even though we eat healthy, don’t drink pop, and take care of our teeth. I used to have cavities every couple years, but once I started using this I haven’t had one for at least 5 years now!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
This is a product that use since I have sensitive teeth. I have noticed how this has helped my teeth become a bit less sensitive but they also stay clean and I have a good bill of health with each dentist visit. It cleans my teeth and keeps my breath fresh.
Erin B.
I am not super impressed by this toothpaste. I would say it helps with sensitivity for the most part but does not make nor keep my breath fresh. I also think I may be allergic to it because it makes my tongue tingle for about ten minutes after using it which I have never experienced before with a sensodyne toothpaste, or any other brand of toothpaste. I purchased this at Walgreens. Although I do not recommend this particular version, I do recommend giving other sensodyne toothpastes a try!
Tiffany R.
Did anyone else notice their teeth were whiter after using this? I know this formula doesn't claim to be whitening but after I used this, I noticed my teeth were whiter. Not drastically but I could tell.
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
Anyone else in love with this stuff too?
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Is this toothpaste ok for all people? Or is it external use only?
Huda a.
Where can I get this?
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this for acid erosion reduction?