BY SENSODYNE

This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing all the benefit of a regular toothpaste. Helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth. Hardens tooth enamel. Freshens breath  Two 4 oz tubes. see more...

• Does this have sodium lauryl sulfate? Does it help with very sen...1 Answers
  • Do you think that Pronamel is good for sensitive gums and truly p...1 Answers
  • Is Splenda one of the ingredients?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "My teeth are super sensitive and I have tried all of the sensodyne products and they are amazing they clean and make my brearh fresh but most importantly they are great for sensitive teeth" in 24 reviews
  • "I use to drink anything cold out of a straw and now i dont have to worry about that and can now eat ice cream and other cold things" in 5 reviews
  • "My boyfriend started using it because his teeth are much more sensitive than mine and now he can eat sweets with ease!" in 5 reviews
  • "My dentist recommended this toothpaste to me, and it has helped so much with sensitivity to acidic foods and drinks, like orange juice and pop." in 5 reviews
  • "I love Sensodyne Pronamel as I tend to have very sensitive teeth with cold foods or drinks." in 4 reviews
Erin B.
I am not super impressed by this toothpaste. I would say it helps with sensitivity for the most part but does not make nor keep my breath fresh. I also think I may be allergic to it because it makes my tongue tingle for about ten minutes after using it which I have never experienced before with a sensodyne toothpaste, or any other brand of toothpaste. I purchased this at Walgreens. Although I do not recommend this particular version, I do recommend giving other sensodyne toothpastes a try!
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
I never had issues with my teeth being sensitive until about 2 years ago. I then also got my first cavity. My dentist recommended Sensodyne to me, so I tried the Fresh Breath Anti-Cavity Sensodyne and my teeth do not feel sensitive at all anymore. I recently had my 6 month dental check up and I didn't have any cavities either. I truly believe this product has improved the enamel of my teeth and I will never switch to a different brand of toothpaste!
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I'm very particular about my toothpaste and I must have some kind of allergy to certain ingredients where my tongue will tingle and go numb. I cannot use Colgate brand for this reason. Sensodyne Pronamel does not cause any issues and tastes great. My teeth are somewhat sensitive and I like how gentle it is while still working hard at keeping my teeth clean.
anna s.
New York, New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for about 3 months now in hopes to strengthen my enamel because I have very sensitive teeth. My only complaint is that it doesn't leave you with the fresh breath that Crest or Colgate paste will leave you with. I personally hate the after taste of this toothpaste, but will continue using it for the benefits.
Megan S.
bakersfield
My dentist recommended this after I complained about my teeth sensitivity to hot and cold.  This is the ONLY toothpaste that has helped with my sensitivity.  It does not have any harsh flavor, and the paste variety does not feel chalky or like baking soda.  I'd recommend this over and over.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
I recently had a few cavities filled and it resulted in me having very sensitive teeth. I couldn't eat anything cold or sweet because my teeth would start to hurt. My dentist recommended I buy this product and I did. It took about four days for me to notice change. My teeth became less and less sensitive to cold foods and now they do not hurt at all. The only issue I have with this is that it doesn't keep my teeth clean for very long. After about four hours, I can already feel plaque buildup on my teeth, which never happened to me when I'd use Colgate. Nonetheless, this toothpaste gets its job done!
Ashley B.
Cedar Rapids
This is the best sensitive tooth paste I've ever used. It had enough sensitivity ingredients without being overwhelming and is great and cleaning and protecting. I alway buy at Walgreens when it's on sale and will probably always use it.
Callie E.
Auburn, AL
I used to have tooth pain and now I don’t, I can enjoy all my favorite foods without a stinging sensation on my teeth. I use it every day and night. Meets my expectations. Very satisfied. I won’t switch to another one I’ll tell you that.
Hoda S.
Troy
I love using Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste. Fresh breath is my favorite taste to use. I love really minty toothpastes and this formula is great. Never going back to any other toothpastes.
Jessie T.
Chester, NH
This toothpaste protects your teeth from getting cold when eating ice cream, and also has a great flavor. It’s not too minty, but not too sweet. It does a great job at cleaning your teeth and making your breath fresh.
Tiffany R.
Did anyone else notice their teeth were whiter after using this? I know this formula doesn't claim to be whitening but after I used this, I noticed my teeth were whiter. Not drastically but I could tell.
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
Anyone else in love with this stuff too?
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Is this toothpaste ok for all people? Or is it external use only?
Huda a.
Where can I get this?
Lisa F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this for acid erosion reduction?