Sensodyne® Pronamel® Daily Protection MintEssence® Toothpaste 4 oz. Tube uploaded by Tristyn R.Sensodyne® Pronamel® Daily Protection MintEssence® Toothpaste 4 oz. Tube uploaded by Nevs V.

BY SENSODYNE

Tammy B.
Bonners Ferry
My dentist recommended senysodyne tooth paste when my teeth became sensitive. My teeth no longer hut when I drink hot or cold beverages. My husband and kids now use this tooth paste too.
Alex H.
I have the most sensitive teeth and this has helped a lot. It tastes good and feels very clean and for added support I will add a dab to my extra sensitive spots before bed.
Tristyn R.
West Blocton, AL
This product works wonders! It doesnt sting or burn the mouth! I use this product daily, i use this one at night and alternate it with “colgate enamel” in the mornings. I have highly sensitive teeth due to loosing all my enamel and i have to say this has helped a lot. I can now eat ice cream and not cringe and make those around me uncomfortable. I can sometimes eat ice (which i love to do). I used to not be able to eat sweets and now cosmic brownies are my best friends. If you have highly sensitive teeth i highly recommend this product!
Mur S.
Vancouver, WA
So this product is great I have someone in my family who this toothpaste is the only one that works she has real sensitive teeth and other brands make her teeth feel odd and sting almost and this brand being found there is no longer an odd feeling but her gums are still sensitive but this product has worked great
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I like how it really helps with sensitivity of the teeth. the pros are the fact that it helps sensitive the pros are that it doesn't help yellowing, ive used this product millions of times and wish there was a best of both worlds product but if you have sensitive teeth I recommend this
Jenna M.
Terre Haute, IN
I love the sensodyne toothepaste! I've been using it for over a year now and I would never go back to another Brand! My boyfriend uses it as well, he chews and it really helps with his sensitivity. It helps with mine as well!
Katie T.
Catlin, IL
The only toothpaste I use. It whitens my teeth and protects them from hot and cold substances. It's pricy but it's worth it because it works. I use it twice a day. I couldn't imagine using any other tooth paste
Katie B.
Best toothpaste when my gums are feeling really sensitive or hurting me. Sometimes I can just rub the tooth paste of my gums directly and it'll heal up when I'm laying around
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love this toothpaste and have been using it for years. I typically buy it at BJ's wholesale club in bulk packaging. The flavor is a little light at first but after about a week or so you can really taste it. It's not an overwhelming minty flavor, but definitely freshens your breath and does a good job cleaning teeth too. I also find if my teeth are feeling a little extra sensitive that if I concentrate on brushing that area a little longer it really helps take care of it and feels better afterwards!
Sridivya G.
As good as a regular toothpaste for sensitive teeth. The mint flavour is pretty mild so not very refreshing for long. All in all a good toothpaste but nothing remarkable about it. The tube is easy to use till the last of the paste.