BY SENSODYNE

New!  Iso-Active® Foaming Gel Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste For Sensitive Teeth Protects Enamel Against Acid Erosion Protects Against Acids In:  Fruit, Soda & Wine 9 Out Of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand How Does It Work? New Pronamel® iso-active® transforms into a microfine foam during daily brushing, protecting against the effects of acid erosion by rehardening your enamel. Please recycle when empty. Does not contain CFCs. see more...

• Is it proven to have the same effect as the regular one?3 Answers
  • How else loves the way it foams up in your mouth2 Answers
Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection Iso-Active
  • "But when i started using the Sensodyne Pronamel Iso-Active tooth paste, I noticed a difference in the sensitivity after about 2 uses." in 2 reviews
  • "I used to have really sensitive teeth, so much to the point that I could no longer eat things like chocolate, hot foods, icecream, candy, or sodas without my teeth going into extreme pain making me regret eating those things." in 1 review
Wei W.
Wei W.
Forest Hills, NY
The toothpaste itself was good, I felt like it really cleaned my teeth and left my mouth feeling refreshed. The only problem I had with this product was the dispenser. Whenever you closed it, a little bit of toothpaste would come out so whenever you opened it there would be foam all over the cap and the dispenser, eventually leaving the whole thing a mess. I don't know if I did something wrong or if that's supposed to happen, but it's just a minor annoyance, nothing too serious. Other than that, I would definitley buy this product again :)
Matt L.
Matt L.
San Jose, CA
Sensodyne is an outstanding tool to have at your disposal when something goes wrong with your teeth.
I had a very sensitive tooth, that ended up needing to have a root canal, but I could not make it to the dentist for a few days. I got some Sensodyne and it helped me get through those agonizing days.
I would not recommend it for daily use, but I will ALWAYS have a tube of Sensodyne on hand....just in case.
Shania W.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
To me this toothpaste was alright. It helped to maintain the whiteness of my teeth. It also helped with fresh breath. But as far as helping me with tooth sensitivity, it's a definite no. My teeth feel just as sensitive if not more sensitive than when I started to use this toothpaste. I wouldn't repurchase. Save your coins and Google natural remedies for sensitive teeth! You'll thank me later ;)
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
Not bad whatsoever. i use this toothpaste when i use crest white strips and it helps keep my teeth clean without having to make them even more sensitive. it definitely helps re-build my enamel after i strip it with the whitening strips. what a vicious cycle this is haha. love the smell and how it lathers as well. highly recommend for those with sensitive teeth
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have sensitive teeth like my husband. Where your gums are constantly bleeding then this toothpaste is right for you. It works really good for his teeth everytime he goes to the dentist he always tells me that he's gums are doing better then the last time he was their. The sensodyne is 100% affective it work really good.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
I was very disappointed in this product. The so-called 'iso-active' cleaning didn't feel like much more than rinsing with peroxide and baking soda. Also, the product was very, very strong and burned when I used it (and no length of time improved that sensation). For the price, I do not feel this product is worth it.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
The Sensodyne line has done nothing to wow me. If anything, it made my teeth more sensitive. The line was recommended to me by my dentist and I tried it thinking that he knew what he was talking about. But I guess I'm just one of the ones that it wouldn't work for. I will not be repurchasing. I may recommend it.
Tara M.
Tara M.
I feel like with the name sensodyne that you would get a toothpaste that really helped with sensitivity but this isn't the case for me. I bought a twin pack & went through both without noticing a difference. I don't have the most sensitive teeth but some stuff can really set it off & this toothpaste didn't help
Leonie B.
Leonie B.
Washington, DC
I love the toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth, it helps with protecting them against cold and hot stuff. I've tried several tootpastes but this one is by far the best one. It cleans very well and leaves a fresh taste in your mouth. i would recommend this toothpaste if your teeth are a little more sensitive
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Hands down the worst toothpaste I have ever used. I have an allergy to central lauryl sulfate. My dentist recommended that I try Sensodyne because it is said be not as harsh as other toothpastes ,but this toothpaste was terrible. I found that it did not fully clean my teeth and left a weird taste in my mouth.
Rei A.
Rei A.
Is it proven to have the same effect as the regular one?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
How else loves the way it foams up in your mouth