BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Cate C.
Everett, WA
This stuff is amazing. I get really bad sensitivity sometimes and after rinsing with this stuff, I can definitely tell a difference!
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR
When my teeth go sensitive on me this will forever be me go to. I like how it protects your teeth front the sensitivities it may have
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
My teeth & gums are very sensitive while brushing. Sensodyne eases the pain while keeping my teeth and gums healthy and pearly white.
Amanda H.
Sacramento, CA
Not good with the Dailey thing. Should be as it helps protect my teeth. But I brush I floss and I mouthwash . so isn't that enough.
Melissa V.
Not strong enough. I guess it's good for people with sensitive teeth. But it's not for me. I won't repurchase, only tried it once
Denea E.
Bowie, MD
I didn't like the taste of this at all I purchased this one time from my doctor he referred it to me and I didn't like it at all
Liz R.
Providence, RI
The taste was terrible. I would never buy it again. I couldn't say if it was effective or not since I had only used this twice.
Eva G.
Madison, IN
it works very well. my teeth are very sensitive and this does protect them against the sensitivity. it doesnt taste good though
This product is amazing. I use it to protect my teeth because they are quite sensitive and It really helps with sensitivity.
Maritza R.
Montclair
Don't like it, the flavor is all weong. I could not get past that horrific flavor. Did whiten my teeth. But wouldn't repurchase