BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Brittany S.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to regain my enamel I've lost through pregnancy. Taste is good and not strong and I've even noticed whitening affect a little bit.
Meganjane K.
San Angelo, TX
I have very sensitive teeth, after my dentist recommended this I haven't gone back to any other brands that claim to help with sensitivity
cindy c.
Its good, but I have only used one bottle and went back to my other brand, there is nothing wrong with it, it just doesnt have what I like,
Aimee G.
For as long as I can remember my teeth have always been sensitive! My dentist recommend it & I've been using it for at least 3 years now!
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Whitens teeth and keeps breath fresh for a long time. It's a good flavor and I use it everyday! I've bought myltiple before and love it!
Amanda K.
Fayetteville, NC
I mean yes I used this product, I don't think it did as great of a job as other toothpaste has. But then again my teeth aren't sensitive.
Shanesa C.
Chester, VA
This tooth brush is amazing when in use with the toothpaste. But even by its self it's amazing. It's fits perfectly and cleans perfectly.
Sarah V.
I really lile sensodyne! I for very little i didn't have to do my canal, so this tooth ir very sensitive. But sensodyne helps me a lot
Alexis M.
Norfolk, NY
Sensodyne Proenamel Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection works efficiently, I just dislike the taste and smell, its too harsh for my liking
Diana L.
Patchogue, NY
Perfect for my super sensitive teeth. Leaves me feeling super fresh. Used in conjunction with the toothpaste. I use in between brushes.