BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Amy H.
Jasper, AL
I love knowing that I have a product that helps with cavities & enamel. You can never start too early when it comes to taking extra care of your teeth.
Leslie T.
I have very sensitive teeth and gums so I have to be cautious what I use. This stuff really helps my teeth I can eat cold and hot stuff without pain..
Lillian M.
Uneeda, WV
It's a decent product really enjoy it. Cleans mouth well, leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed. I use it daily. Great for people with sensitive gums.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
It leaves your mouth clean and refreshing all day long. I've tried it not that often but I'm really impressed how good it is. Definitely recommend it
Sandy R.
Towson, MD
The quality is ice but not for the price. There are too many other options with sales and coupons that a better deal and are comparable toothpastes.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like this rinse. I wish though that it had more of an alcohol feel. Like a burn. I feel like it didn't last too long but overall flavor was nice.
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
Its very good for gentle teeth. I use it all the time because my teeth are very gentle. Its very effective to my teeth. and I met my expectations!
Veronica L.
I don't like sensodyne products. They taste too much like medicine to me. I tried using different flavors but they all have that medicine taste.
Debbie T.
Buffalo, NY
We use this product daily especially because we have sensitive gums, it doesn't feel abrasive or heavy and makes your mouth feels very clean
Madison S.
Great brand for sensitive teeth and gums. A must have in our cabinet. One of those things that you'll never know you need until you need it.