BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I really like fluoride rinse. It leaves your teeth feeling super clean and whitens while protecting your enamel. Would definitely recommend this brand.
Leslie T.
I have very sensitive teeth and gums so I have to be cautious what I use. This stuff really helps my teeth I can eat cold and hot stuff without pain..
linds h.
Arcadia, IN
I love sensodyne toothpaste. I have super sensitive teeth and I can't use any other product that keeps my sensitivity to a minimum like sensodyne does.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It leaves your mouth clean and refreshing all day long. I've tried it not that often but I'm really impressed how good it is. Definitely recommend it
Sandy R.
Towson, MD
The quality is ice but not for the price. There are too many other options with sales and coupons that a better deal and are comparable toothpastes.
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
Its very good for gentle teeth. I use it all the time because my teeth are very gentle. Its very effective to my teeth. and I met my expectations!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like this rinse. I wish though that it had more of an alcohol feel. Like a burn. I feel like it didn't last too long but overall flavor was nice.
Veronica L.
I don't like sensodyne products. They taste too much like medicine to me. I tried using different flavors but they all have that medicine taste.
Madison S.
Great brand for sensitive teeth and gums. A must have in our cabinet. One of those things that you'll never know you need until you need it.
Brittany S.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to regain my enamel I've lost through pregnancy. Taste is good and not strong and I've even noticed whitening affect a little bit.