BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

kim t.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this sensodyne mouth wash great for people who have sensitive teeth, this is amazing keeps your mouth feeling icy and fresh and doesn't hurt your teeth at all.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I really enjoyed this mouth wash. It protected my sensitive teeth and kept my mouth fresh for hours. It did have a slight drying effect at first but that subsided after just a few minutes.
Paulith R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the taste of this toothpaste leaves a pleasant breath and whiteness quisera I look for in my teeth were larger in its packaging HOWEVER I like the variety of flavors
Carlos Eduardo R.
I love this product but sadly it has become difficult to find. It is not available in any store and the Amazon supply is dwindling. Spoke to the manufacturer and they advised that they were having production issues but it's been months now and still no luck.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was actually not a huge fan of this. The aftertaste of this mouth wash left an alcoholy taste in my mouth and I like more of a fresh, clean feeling.

I may give it another shot but I'd like to try some other brands first.
Manuela T.
Lompoc, CA
I am over 50 and have very sensitive teeth. I love this toothpaste, it is gentle and cleans deeply. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth pain.
Damaris L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff because it cleans my teeth and also protects my enamal. Since i whiten my teeth at home i need this for sensitivity and it works wonders
Laura D.
Austin, TX
this rinse makes my mouth super fresh and doesn't make my teeth feel sensitive at all. i feel that this does really help protect my teeth before the day.
linds h.
Arcadia, IN
I love sensodyne toothpaste. I have super sensitive teeth and I can't use any other product that keeps my sensitivity to a minimum like sensodyne does.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I really like fluoride rinse. It leaves your teeth feeling super clean and whitens while protecting your enamel. Would definitely recommend this brand.