BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Blanca T.
Lubbock, TX
This has an aufol taste i got because my teeth are sensative but it did not seem to help but i did get a good result at my appt no cavities :) so maybe i should buy again
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Not a huge fan of sensodyne. The mint flavor leaves a weird taste in my mouth, and doesn't feel as though it is giving my mouth a deep clean. I got a sample of this rinse from the dentist and I wasn't too impressed by it.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouth rinse tastes kind of gross, but so do all mouth rinses to me. It helps get the sensitivity on your teeth under control even when only used a few times a week.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I have always suffered from sensitive gums so when I discovered Sensodyne I was thrilled. Since I started using their products the bleeding has stop. I especially love their mouthwash. It always makes my mouth feel fresh.
Valerie H.
Middleville, NY
I have very sensitive teeth and sensory experience products have helped eliminate some of the pain I have from this issue. I like the flavor and highly recommend it to others. This is a very affordable effective product.
Savanna P.
Great Bend, KS
This really burns my mouth. It is a very higher end compared to most mouthwashes but it burned my mouth and I feel like it wasn't helping with my tooth sensitivity.
Dennisse N.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this is a good product. I use it after I eat to rinse my mouth. I like to have a fresh clean taste in my mouth. Plus it does not burn your mouth like others.
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mouth wash was a life saver for my dental health. I have sensitive teeth so the gents formula was amazing to find. Mouth wash is important in all oral health
Kelcey F.
It's rare for me to find a toothpaste that doesn't hurt my teeth. I have tried many other toothpastes but if I stop using this product I immediately get extreme toothpain. I always purchase this product on sale to ensure I have it.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA
Works wonders ! My teeth used to feel weak and were sensitive to hot and cold. But after using this toothpaste a few times i definitely felt a difference. Now even have my mother using it as well.