BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Ali M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dentist recommend this to me because I have insanely sensitive teeth, and let me tell you that this is a game changer. It makes my teeth feel clean and healthy like no other toothpaste can. Love love love!
Mehdi T.
Woodside, NY
Pronamel fluoride rinse is a unique fluoride rinse to avail re-harden acid-intenerated tooth enamel and freshen breath. It additionally avails forfend against the effects of acid erosion.
Janae R.
Mission Hills, CA
I think that this is a good product. I have very bad teeth. They are very sensitive. I think they are probably about the same as any alternatives out there but I like to use this one because it tastes the best. I use it twice a day and I really like it
Soren K.
El Paso, TX
I know this stuff is for sentitive teeth but hoestly it didn't do anything to help with the sensitivity of my teeth. :( i was very disappointed in this. it didn't help with anything other than freshening m breath. i was not satisfies. i wouldn't buy it again.
OKSANA S.
Genoa, NY
I have thinned enamel and my dentist recommended the use of this product. I use it occasionally during the day as well as after bedtime dentifrice or instead. My teeth look whiter and healthier. The use of this rinse helps me even when my throat sore.
Betania R.
Medley, FL
It takes care and protects your mouth, as it supports a fresh breath in you in a lot of time, also it helps you to whitening your teeth and protects you from mouth bacteria. Y es, is effective
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I used this per recommendation of my dentist and i works well. I think its been effective and has a decent flavor so thats good as well. I would recommend. Met all my expectations.
Sohyla S.
Bayonne, NJ
after a tooth surgery, my dentist wrote down this product to help me be able to rinse without pain or sensitivity. it worked well, and it even convinced me to buy a sensodyne toothpaste! it is pretty effective and gives overall satisfaction.
Kaitlin H.
Sanford, FL
I do happen to have sensitive teeth that are especially sensitive to hot temperatures in food but after using this product for several weeks they became tougher and less sensitive
Harriet M.
Knightdale, NC
This is a very good product and I get it fro my mother because she has sensitive skin. I buy mines from target and sometimes fro Walmart. I have used it many times. I use it everyday. and it is not harsh effective and I will continue to buy it