BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I have seen a noticeable difference in the appearance of my teeth since I began using the proenamel system. They are rarely effected by cold or hot foods anymore. I'm not a dentist, but this stuff really works.
Seilyn S.
Hialeah, FL
Really great flavor. Not too strong and not too weak. It's just the right amount of strength I guess you can say. It works just as well as listerine just without the crazy stinging. I'll definitely keep using.
Aurelys A.
Sensodyne consider is the number one brand when tooth sensitivity is spoken , it is perfect to heal irritations and moestias which can cause up to evil brushing. It is ideal to ease any discomfort and leaves a feeling of freshness . I've used this brand products and highly recommend it
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
I love the way it feels in my mouth it's a mint fresh feeling. I feel so clean after I use this and it's perfect for after flossing and brushing your teeth to get everything that you missed. I use this before bed and sometime before I leave and don't have time to brush my teeth.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I also use the product along with the other sensodyne products such as the toothpaste .. seems to be doing a great job with sensitivity .. the flavor is ok and no burn so I'll continue to buy .. suits me well
Halle L.
Probably my favorite mouth wash I have ever used! It's the only mouth wash that actually coats your teeth only negative thing I can say is that it has become hard to find so I'll have to start ordering it
Olivia F.
Hobart, IN
Sensodyne mouth rinse is excellent product. I also use the toothpaste and my teeth feel great. I was the first time user and was not disappointed. This product is very effective and my teeth don't hurt nor ache. And very satisfied and alittle pricey but it is worth it.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive teeth so I was a little skeptical about using this toothpaste but I am so glad I did!! All the sensitiveness in my teeth faded away using this product... Will recommend to others
Brandi C.
Chula Vista, CA
The taste and smell of this product is great. Leaves your breath smelling minty fresh without the burn like other products available. I like the added fluoride to this product because I know my toothpaste doesn't have it in it. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
I have very sensitive teeth and when I was recommended to try this I was nervous because it's pricey when I broke down and tried it I loved it! It helps a lot if you have super sensitive teeth!!