BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Grace P.
I love good quality product always use stops feeling of freshness, does not burn is very good recommend it to everyone
Abir K.
Calgary
This is my favorite product give you fresh clean feeling all the day keep your moth healthy i think it s best product
Beth M.
This is my favorite daily fluoride rinse. It has great flavor and works well to protect teeth and reduce sensitivity.
Joan S.
I use the sensitive toothpaste. That's when I'm having problem drinking hot or cold water. That makes my teeth hurts.
nafisatu a.
I've used only once, but it was too harsh for my liking. I will probably try it again, but I think it's a bit pricey.
Kasey L.
This is a great mouthwash and it is strong and minty and leaves your mouth minty and clean also very spicy though x
Seema h.
It is very gentle . It makes u feel fresh n if u have tooth ache it reduces it quickly! it was good as expected.
Camii C.
La marca sensodyne es genial la recomiendo
si tienen la poisbilidad de comprala haganlo van a invertir muy bien
joulle h.
I absolutely love this product it whites my theet so well I would recommend this its absolutely my favorite
saleha r.
uk
I like the smell of my breath after using this and I love the colour of my teeth now its yellow to white