BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
If you have sensitive teeth then this is the right paste for you. I didn't really like the taste and I felt as though it wasn't really washing my mouth as it should. The brand is good and it didn't hurt my moth but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants whiter, fresher breath.
Sara P.
Medley, FL

Mouthwash is Sensodyne good as it provides care of excellent teeth and better performance of the care of your oral hygiene , it is highly recommended by dentists and for me, is one of the brands of dental care to more use , when some sensitivity is good to protect your teeth
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I'm.a faithful user of Listerine mouth wash and. it's pretty intense so really this just didn't compare at all I didn't feel like my mouth felt nearly as clean as it does with Listerine and I.didn't feel like it stayed fresh as long as it does with my Listerine
Sophia G.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste has always been good to me. I love the way my whole mouth feels after. I hate when it if I forget it but thank God it's peri much everywhere. My grandkids love all the varieties of flavors. I would of course recommend this to others!
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
I have had sensitive teeth since I was little, this is a life saver no more wincing in pain when I drink icewater. Using this every day helps with my enamel protection and makes me feel confident to drink icey drinks without worrying about the pain.
Stephanie Q.
I love this product. I have very sensitive teeth and the enamel is not in the best shape just because of my sensitivity. Sensodyne keeps my teeth protected and helps maintain my enamel. Which is great, because once that's gone, it's gone for good. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone that suffers with sensitivity as I do.
Charlene P.
I have had problems with sensitivity forca few years. My dentist recommended sensodyne and after about 2 monthes it feels much better. Highly recommend this product. Only problem is that it is very pricey and there are rarely coupons.
Jade L.
Warren, OH
I have very sensitive teeth, so I tried multiple mouth washes as well as toothpaste and still use this mouthwash. It's not strong but does the job, alcohol free. I recommend using for more then a month to seek the results.
Cierra M.
Lake Helen, FL
Grainy, tastes horrid, expensive and does not work at all.Easy to apply, but i will not suggested it to most of my friends. And I am not happy at all with the results. I will not purchase in the future again. or anything else byt the company anywhere.
Cathy M.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive teeth and this really helped me. It has a great taste and leaves my teeth feeling clean and shiny. I highly recommend this to anyone because it helps repair your enamel and makes it less sensitive.