BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I hate the taste of this toothpaste and the way it makes my teeth feel. I won't ever buy it again.
lily p.
Paramount, CA
Welllllllll this product is okay. I'm annoyed now and I don't know wither to give up or keep going
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
Works great!!!!!!!!! I'd definitely recommend this fluoride rinse daily protection to anyone!!!!!
Megan B.
Denham Springs, LA
I have very semiotics teeth and it helps with them. It doesn't make them hurt and it just perfect
Michael S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Helps block most of the sensitivity that I suffer from. I absolutely love this. It is amazing
Cassandra H.
Clymer, NY
This was ok, definitely not my favorite mouthwash out there. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Ariel S.
Saint Peters, MO
I use this mouthwash everyday and I love how my mouth feels after it fell so fresh and clean
Alexandriana L.
Kissimmee, FL
I love sensodyne I come from a long line of sensitive teeth and this toothpaste really helps
Tasted funny and didn't leave my teeth white or feeling clean like my other mouthwashes do
Katie P.
Columbia Sta, OH
I personally have sensitive teeth that are naturally weak. I trust all sensodyne products.