BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Sensodyne Proenamel Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection
Muito bom, enxaguantes,limpa bem deixa bem branquinho e co cheiro bom,recommendo para tods,otimos produtos
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
Bought but some others work as well at cheaper cost my daughter has a tooth brush in the past and liked
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Sensodyne pronamel products not only are they fresh and cleansing they also strengthen the teeth
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
Has really helped with building up strength and anti sensitivity in my teeth. Also has a decent taste!
Angelina A.
Highland, CA
I use this along with my fluoride toothpaste every morning and night i love this it works good for me
Ashley H.
I use this when i have had too many sweets. Really helps if and when your teeth are feeling sestive.
Jessica T.
Lagrange, GA
This covers everything. I notice a big difference when I'm not using it. My teeth are very sensitive.
Amy O.
Phenix City, AL
Use this on my dentures and makes them shining and leaves a good taste of freshNess and last all day.
Tiffany T.
Chatsworth, GA
Usually a mouth wash burns my mouth and hurts but this wash doesn't and leaves my mouth feeling clean
Jennifer D.
Piqua, OH
Didn't really seem to help much considering the price. But the flavor was okay. I just don't care.