BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Liv S.
Springfield, MO
AN EVERY EVERYDAY NEED!!!! One of my favs! Cleanses your teeth and makes you feel all tingly and fresh. A must have!!!!!
Brayan D.
Sensodyne proenamel es excelente lo amooooo mucho esto es lo mejor si y se que siempre digo lo mismo pero me gusta mucho
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have super sensitive teeth and I use this everyday and it works great! Actually makes my teeth not feel so sensitive.
Madeline O.
Allentown, PA
Love this product I have very sensitive teeth so I use Sensodyne pronamel and the brush and the mouth wash Gos perfect.
Audasha S.
I don't like thos mouthwash at all tje taste is bad and it hurts mu gums after i used it i don't recommend this to anyone
Evelyn R.
Addison, IL
I love this toothpaste it is great for sensitive teeth and I have noticed my teeth whitened after a few weeks of use.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Love how gentle yet refreshing this mouth wash is. Gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling clean and kissable.
tressa h.
It keeps. My smile white i use it everyday and is so amazing and helpful and makes your mouth feel so nice and clean
Lisa T.
I have used this toothpaste before and wasn't impressed. I didn't feel clean afterward and my teeth sidnt stay white.
Destiny G.
Tooele, UT
This stuff is a live saver essentially if you have dragon breath it really helps and it makes your mouth feel amazing