BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Maritza R.
Montclair
Don't like it, the flavor is all weong. I could not get past that horrific flavor. Did whiten my teeth. But wouldn't repurchase
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I honestly personal preference prefer listering, but this one is pretty good to I did not feel as fresh after the use though.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves a great smell and it taste great... Leaves mouth feeling great.... I love this Minty flavor leaves teeth feeling great
Amber M.
Covington, GA
Great for my sensitive teeth. And I love the taste. It's not harsh like other brands of toothpaste. Great for the enamal too!
Blanca Elena C.
I love this mouthwash as it is refreshing and very healthy for our oral hygiene apart and not burn only leaves a fresh breath
Kita J.
I be been using this side I had my zoom and it helps with the pain. Never Tru zoom teeth whiting it damages you for a while
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
I have sensitive teeth, and always have. It is hard to find a mouthwash with fluoride, so I appreciate that with this one!!
Michaela B.
Bolivar, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't get over the taste of this product. This may actually be really good if they could reformulate the scent and taste.
Liv S.
Springfield, Mo
AN EVERY EVERYDAY NEED!!!! One of my favs! Cleanses your teeth and makes you feel all tingly and fresh. A must have!!!!!
Brayan D.
Sensodyne proenamel es excelente lo amooooo mucho esto es lo mejor si y se que siempre digo lo mismo pero me gusta mucho