BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I honestly personal preference prefer listering, but this one is pretty good to I did not feel as fresh after the use though.
Jessica r.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves a great smell and it taste great... Leaves mouth feeling great.... I love this Minty flavor leaves teeth feeling great
Amber j.
Covington, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for my sensitive teeth. And I love the taste. It's not harsh like other brands of toothpaste. Great for the enamal too!
Blanca Elena C.
I love this mouthwash as it is refreshing and very healthy for our oral hygiene apart and not burn only leaves a fresh breath
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Didn't like it. Pretty simple. Wasn't my style. the texture was off and I didn't get the clean feel like my other toothpaste.
Kita J.
I be been using this side I had my zoom and it helps with the pain. Never Tru zoom teeth whiting it damages you for a while
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't get over the taste of this product. This may actually be really good if they could reformulate the scent and taste.
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have sensitive teeth, and always have. It is hard to find a mouthwash with fluoride, so I appreciate that with this one!!
Liv S.
Springfield, MO
AN EVERY EVERYDAY NEED!!!! One of my favs! Cleanses your teeth and makes you feel all tingly and fresh. A must have!!!!!
Bella B.
Missouri City, TX
I like this rinse because its more sensitive than most washes but it leaves your mouth refreshed and clean yet no burning