BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne™ Proenamel® Fluoride Rinse Daily Protection.
Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion.
Strengthens teeth.
Helps protect against tooth decay.
Freshens breath.
Daily protection.
Wine acids.
Fruit acids.
Soda acids. see more...

Anna O.
I love these products. I can really tell the difference in a short amount of time regarding my sensitivity. I have to limit my use to once a day because my gums are sensitive to fluoride, but it is strengthening my teeth, even my dentist thinks so!
Chrissy B.
Started using this line in hopes of strengthening my teeth. So far they should become whiter, which I'm not complaining about that. Haha. But I don't know about stronger.
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL
This mouthwash is a classic. My whole family has used it ever since we were young and no complaints. Works great and is dentist approved. Also is not too minty, which is great for kids who don't like the super minty taste. Overall, I would definitely recommend!
Emily G.
Cypress, TX
Delivered very fast and satisfied with purchase. However, knowing I used to buy this item at a reasonable cost ($6.98 @ bottle) at local stores until a few months ago, I cannot justify the cost with shipping and handling to continue using. I am unsure why this product made in Germany is no longer available at local stores but like all the products discontinued, I will find a more affordable replacement. It's too bad because it was a great product and loved the features, especially rebuilding the enamel and no sting formula. Luckily there are other products on the market now that have similar features as this mouthwash.
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I have extremely sensitive teeth when it comes to eating cold food. I bought this toothpaste hoping that it would help with that. Unfortunately, I couldn't notice any difference between his and regular toothpaste. My teeth always felt clean after using it, but I didn't notice them getting any whiter. Even after using the whole tube. I have since switched to Colgate Sensitive. We'll see how that goes.
Annabell P.
I'm currently using the toothpaste right now, it works pretty good, I don't have any weekeningin the teeth anymore after I have started using it so that was good. But for one thing, on the cover of the toothpaste box, it said that it was perfect for teeth whitening but I honestly don't agree. My teeth color still stays the same. But other than that, its works great!
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
For all you enamel problem pro people out there, I would recommend this entire brand. I have decaying enamel and not only do these products help with keeping what I have left string, they are so much bang for you buck. This company far outshines any other because it focuses on the inner of the tooth to prevent further problems down the line.
yvette p.
Lyford, TX
Even if you take great care of your teeth, you may not be protecting yourself against Acid Erosion. Acid Erosion damages your tooth enamel, changing the shape, texture, and healthy appearance of your teeth. Everyday protection is everything when it comes to protecting against Acid Erosion. ProNamel toothpaste is specially designed to keep your enamel stronger and better protected from the effects of Acid Erosion every day.
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
Didn't really like it, I'm use to my toothpaste leaving my mouth feeling fresh and for some reason this one didn't leave that fresh and clean feeling behind so I brushed my teeth three more times. It does work, the reason I bought this was only because I whiten my teeth and I didn't want my teeth to hurt.
Brooke N.
Toothpaste has always been toothpaste to me, as long as my teeth feel clean and my breath smells good, I'm happy. But the older I got, the more sensitive my teeth become. It was actually my husband's decision to try sensodyne. Kuddos to him! It's the only type of toothpaste we've bought since.