Sensodyne Pro Enamel Junior 50ml

by Sensodyne

Sensodyne Pro-Enamel Junior is a toothpaste with fluoride, developed by dentists to help protect children's teeth from the effects of acid erosion and tooth decay. Helps strengthen enamel and thus protects the teeth. Especially recommended for children 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sensodyne Pro Enamel Junior 50ml!
Nicole L.
Stittsville , ON
Sensodyne Pro Enamel Junior 50ml uploaded by Nicole L.
This is a great looking product, easy to hold on to and the top is flat making it ideal to store. My teeth feel clean after using it and it has maintained the control of my tooth sensitivity. What I don’t like about it, is it is too runny. Initially when putting it on my toothbrush it’s like the consistency of mustard that isn’t shook up. It’s comparable to the prices of other toothpastes for sensitive teeth.
Paulina L.
Scotland, Midlothian
Sensodyne Pro Enamel Junior 50ml uploaded by Paulina L.
#sensodyne #teeth #cleanteeth #brushing #toothpaste #breath #mint #fresh #freshmint #kids So far the best choice for my 9 years old son, this gentle mint taste and extra protection for sensitive teeth helps to keep a healthy smile!
Monique L.
Niagara Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
This product definitely helps with the sensitivity of your teeth but I find that it strips the inside of my mouth a lot. I really don't like using this toothpaste so I prefer to use the regular Sensodyne. It is to your heart you can't answer that so you are you send me a picture after using it I don't know if it's something that's in the toothpaste but it just makes the inside of my mouth peel let's not ready for anything it just feels really gross. The inner layer of myself

Looking for your answer?