Sensodyne® Original Flavor Toothpaste 4.0 oz. Box uploaded by Marian C.Sensodyne® Original Flavor Toothpaste 4.0 oz. Box uploaded by Seharay G.

BY SENSODYNE

Maximum Strength with Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth Cavity Prevention 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce pain sensitivity B It provides fast relief within two weeks B It has fluoride for cavity protection B Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth - EMDentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodynebuilds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. . Relieves Painful Sensitivity *Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient This product contains no sugar. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Debbie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth. Using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth may help some, but none really make a noticeable difference. It was recommended that I use Sensodyne, so I have for many years. When I started, the Original Flavor was the only (or almost the only) flavor available. It took some getting used to, but I got to tolerating then liking the taste. At various times I've tried different brands or different flavors of Sensodyne, and didn't care for them at all. They all foam way too much. I will stick with the Original Flavor, though it is harder to find.
Kelly W.
New Boston, MI
Very good product, does what it's supposed to, I have bought 1 tube of it and have used it 3-4 times a day. BUT I DID find that Colgate makes a VERY similar product for CHEAPER and works as good as THIS brand, and when you're on a budget like MY family, you buy the cheaper brand, just sayin'
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like Sensodyne is overrated. I do have sensitive teeth and I don't find that using the Sensodyne or its competitor makes a difference one way or another. I don't go out of my way to purchase. Maybe with a coupon or free sample.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have super sensitive teeth and was really excited to try sensodyne when i first hear about it and saw all the commercials about how well it works and my dentist recommended it too!! when i tried it, i was very disapointed with it. i thought it was working great from using it 2-3 times a day until every day i start getting pains due to my sensitive teeth. i couldn't even finish the tube i was using. i quickly switched to another sensitive toothpaste that works perfectly for me. i use the samples of this every so often when i travel hope that after the long time of not using it, it would be different but i got the occasional sensitivity. I guess its just that certain products work better or worst for certain people.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
Let me start out by saying I was recommended this toothpaste by my dentist for my tooth sensitivity. Went to Walmart and purchased a double pack, and started using it that night. He taste of this toothpaste is AWFUL. I feel like it made my tongue numb and was super gritty. Tried it again for the next week. Tooth sensitivity was improved slightly, but I couldn't get past the taste of this paste. And it left an aftertaste for hours. Didn't buy again.
Oskarina E.
Miami
I never had any issues with my teeth until about 2 months ago I developed sensitivity to hot and cold foods. The teeth on one side of my mouth would hurt when I ate something that was cold or hot. I could not pin point any particular tooth that caused the pain. The pain stopped when I stopped eating. I noticed the sensitivity to hot and cold significantly diminished in about 4 days and ordered this order of Sensodyne toothpaste.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
I bought this because my teeth are pretty sensitive to cold things. I've heard nothing but great things about this toothpaste and that it actually helps with sensitive teeth. I stopped using this toothpaste after 3 times because of the taste. I personally like a minty fresh feeling and the original flavor just wasn't for me. Maybe I'll try out a different flavor and see if it really does work for me like it does for others!
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this one time from Walgreens after I had run out of my regular toothpaste. I heard good things about sensodyne for people like me with sensitive teeth and gums. But I didn't really notice much of a difference between this toothpaste and several others I have used so I never repurchased it. It wasn't a bad toothpaste, but it wasn't great (for me) either.
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
I love this toothpaste. My teeth had become sensitive during a sinus infection that made the whole left side of my face hurt. This product helped my teeth to feel less sensitive so I could eat normal food again. Even though I no longer need sensitive toothpaste I continue to use it because it has a great flavor and I like that it helped my teeth.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
Ok, I give this a 5 star rating because it was a really good toothpaste. I bought this once and never rebought because we love the brand use have used for years and plus I don't have sensitive teeth so I didn't feel like I wanted to spend a little more on toothpaste. It cleaned my teeth well and I felt like they stayed pretty clean throughout the day.