Sensodyne Multi Care Toothpaste 75 ml (4-Pack) uploaded by Eliane G.

BY SENSODYNE #49 in Toothpaste

Sensitive teeth need every day a professional oral hygiene with active ingredients. Thanks sodium fluoride and potassium chloride, which in Sensodyne ® are included Multicare, reduces the tooth sensitivity. In addition Sensodyne MultiCare contains the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lilianne T.
El Monte, CA
My teeth are really sensitive so my dentist suggested I move to this brand of toothpaste so that it can begin to strengthen my teeth over time. He explained that a lot of whitening toothpaste has a chemical in it that actually makes teeth more sensitive, but sensodyne can help take care of that while still providing the whitening I need. Cannot use any other brands anymore because Sensodyne really takes care of my teeth and all of its needs!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
My dentist recommended this for my teeth sensitivity. I didn't think there was much difference than before, until I went on vacation. I forgot to pack this since I used it before I left so bought a different brand when we got to the beach. Holy cow after a couple days I could tell a HUGE difference! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with even occasional teeth sensitivity!
Danny M.
Undoubtedly the oral care is one of those that takes great care in my day to day, and unfortunately I have sensitivity in my teeth. I never leave my house without a tube of sensodyne toothpaste and my toothbrush. Personally I have greatly improved the sensitivity, other than that I feel really clean. If I would like you to add some nice flavor to these fabulous creams for dental sensitivity.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Their toothpaste is obviously for sensitive teeth which is what I have and ever since I saw the commercial on tv I really wanted to try it so I did and it is absolutely amazing I really love this toothpaste and it really helps me to each food j normally wouldn't eat with my sensitive teeth
Katelyn L.
i use to not be able to eat anything cold (including drinking water etc) or anything hard at all ( chips etc) because it just hurt my teeth too much, i went to the dentist thinking i had cavities but found out i just had extremely sensitive teeth. sensodyne made everything easier and my teeth don't ache anymore when i eat anything ever since i started
Diana H.
I use to have sensitive teeth so I was recommended this toothpaste and I haven't stopped using since then! I love how gentle it is and effective. Everyone tells me how white my teeth look and ask how! I tell them to use this toothpaste!
Destiny I.
Philadelphia
this toothpaste is the best! it really does what it says, my tooth dont ache anymore. once i heard about this brand i havent used any other toothpaste besides this! they have so many for different uses, i love it! everyone should try
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
I love using sensodyne because it doesn't hurt when I brush my teeth and use it as well as being able to still get that minty fresh breath with it. I'll try other brands that I've used in the past again, but i always end up going back to sensodyne. It keeps my mouth feeling nice and fresh!
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I recently switched from Colgate to Sensodyne because I wanted strong enamel protection without bad for the environment triclosans. I brush with my electric toothbrush and Sensodyne twice a day religiously and LOVE this toothpaste. Highly recommended.
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
This toothpaste is my favorite by far. It is really good for sensitive teeth and is said to protect your enamel. This product went above and beyond my expectations I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth!