Add a Photo

By SENSODYNE
#22 in Toothpaste
Sensitive teeth need every day a professional oral hygiene with active ingredients. Thanks sodium fluoride and potassium chloride, which in Sensodyne ® are included Multicare, reduces the tooth sensitivity. In addition Sensodyne MultiCare contains the...
Photo (1)

Multi Proteção
Cool Gel
Cool Gel
Sensodyne® Multi Proteção Fórmula Avançada
Alívio da sensibilidade* Proteção duradoura contra sensibilidade* Proteção contra cáries Gengivas saudáveis Sabor refrescante Sensodyne® Multi Proteção é um creme dental ideal para dentes e gengivas sensíveis. Promove o alívio da sensibilidade, além de ter os benefícios de um creme dental de uso diário: previne contra cáries, mantém a gengiva saudável e proporciona hálito fresco. Sensodyne® Multi Proteção ajuda na manutenção da sua saúde oral.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

era una de las personas que sufría realmente de sensibilidad bucal , no podia comer y tomar bebidas ni muy frías ni muy calientes , por que cuando lo hacia mis dientes se me destemplaban o simplemente sentía un gran dolor tanto en las encías como en mis dientes , pero desde que probé Sensodyne todo cambio no del todo pero si eh tenido una mejoria rescatable tanto con la sensibilidad como de caries ! las caries también han disminuido ya no tengo muchas como antes ... y eso bueno es un muy buen producto
Sonia P.
Sonia P.

Ever since I got a new crown at the dentist I started using upon recommendation of my dentist Sensodyne. Its worked great for me. I buy the 4 pack for about twenty dollars at Costco and its a great deal. My entire family gets to use it and our teeth are doing great. I make sure to always have it sin I want the most protection. I never want to have another crown or my husband a root canal. So were sticking with this terrific brand that offers great protection.
Katy T.
Katy T.

I used to get sensitive teeth to hot and cold drinks and very sugary snacks. Not many other oral care products I used tended to do the trick.
I started using Sensodyne and it absolutely works and even found that after a period of 6 months I could go back to using other toothpastes and still didn't have to succumb to the pain of sensitive teeth and on months when I was on a budget could save my money by buying a cheaper brand.
It really works!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Stockton, CA

I love this toothpaste due to my sensitive gums but also for my sensitive skin. My recent visit to the dermatologist informed me that toothpaste can have an effect on the skin around your lips which was a problem area for me. So I do definitely recommend this toothbrush to folks around me. It does the job and keep my breath minty fresh. However it doesn't do much for teeth whitening.
Charles D.
Charles D.
Irving, TX

Sensodyne Is Great Line Of Products For Those Like Me Who Have Sensitive Gums And Want To Take Care Of Their Mouth Without Having Something So Harsh That It Will Leave You Clean But In Pain. If You Are Looking For A Product That Will Work Great On Your Sensitive Mouth But Also Take Care Of Multiple Areas Of Oral Care Sensodyne Is The Product For Not Only Me But For You As Well
Patrick L.
Patrick L.
Towson, MD

My sensitive teeth have never stopped me from my addiction to sweets, but now I'm no longer in agonizing pain. After using Sensodyne for a very short time I've noticed that the sensitivity to sugars and hot/cold drinks is barely noticeable. This particular product also allows me to build up a resistance so that I can switch back and forth between competing brands.
Carla P.
Carla P.

Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR

He usado esta pasta es lo mejor que he usado ,no sólo limpia también restaura y cuida ese color blanco de tus dientes.Deja una sensación de frescura que dura todo el día me encanta y la recomiendo totalmente a todos,todos deberían usarla y porque también tiene un gran sabor que es una increíble sensación de frescura en la boca
Laurient P.
Laurient P.

Helps Protect teeth against Acid Erosion
Daily repair toothpaste. Specially formulated for People with Sensitive Teeth
Helps restore natural whiteness. Great Taste Keeps Mouth Feeling Fresh & Clean
One tube capacity is 75ml
You will get 4 toothpaste tubes.
Sensodyne is the No.1 Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth