Add a Photo

By SENSODYNE
#17 in Toothpaste
Sensitive teeth need every day a professional oral hygiene with active ingredients. Thanks sodium fluoride and potassium chloride, which in Sensodyne ® are included Multicare, reduces the tooth sensitivity. In addition Sensodyne MultiCare contains the...
Photo (1)
Phương J.
Phương J.

This has been my favorite toothpaste and I introduced it to my husband who loves it as well. There is no other on the regular market to match in being non abrasive, clean the teeth great, whiten and brighten, and have an excellent taste. Recently because of mouth and tongue sensitivity issues, my dentist witched me to Cari Free. However it is very expensive and when I travel, or go to the gym to work out, I take the Sensodyne with me as an alternative. My husband however continues to use this product. I highly recommend it.
Katy T.
Katy T.

I used to get sensitive teeth to hot and cold drinks and very sugary snacks. Not many other oral care products I used tended to do the trick.
I started using Sensodyne and it absolutely works and even found that after a period of 6 months I could go back to using other toothpastes and still didn't have to succumb to the pain of sensitive teeth and on months when I was on a budget could save my money by buying a cheaper brand.
It really works!
Danny M.
Danny M.

Undoubtedly the oral care is one of those that takes great care in my day to day, and unfortunately I have sensitivity in my teeth. I never leave my house without a tube of sensodyne toothpaste and my toothbrush. Personally I have greatly improved the sensitivity, other than that I feel really clean. If I would like you to add some nice flavor to these fabulous creams for dental sensitivity.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Stockton, CA

I love this toothpaste due to my sensitive gums but also for my sensitive skin. My recent visit to the dermatologist informed me that toothpaste can have an effect on the skin around your lips which was a problem area for me. So I do definitely recommend this toothbrush to folks around me. It does the job and keep my breath minty fresh. However it doesn't do much for teeth whitening.
Charles D.
Charles D.
Irving, TX

Sensodyne Is Great Line Of Products For Those Like Me Who Have Sensitive Gums And Want To Take Care Of Their Mouth Without Having Something So Harsh That It Will Leave You Clean But In Pain. If You Are Looking For A Product That Will Work Great On Your Sensitive Mouth But Also Take Care Of Multiple Areas Of Oral Care Sensodyne Is The Product For Not Only Me But For You As Well
Carla P.
Carla P.

Ever since I got a new crown at the dentist I started using upon recommendation of my dentist Sensodyne. Its worked great for me.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

i use to not be able to eat anything cold (including drinking water etc) or anything hard at all ( chips etc) because it just hurt my teeth too much, i went to the dentist thinking i had cavities but found out i just had extremely sensitive teeth. sensodyne made everything easier and my teeth don't ache anymore when i eat anything ever since i started
Laurient P.
Laurient P.

Helps Protect teeth against Acid Erosion
Daily repair toothpaste. Specially formulated for People with Sensitive Teeth
Helps restore natural whiteness. Great Taste Keeps Mouth Feeling Fresh & Clean
One tube capacity is 75ml
You will get 4 toothpaste tubes.
Sensodyne is the No.1 Dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

Sensodyne is great for teeth that are very sensitive, they help sensitive teeth be able to eat hot and cold foods better. But if you start sensodyne you can not switch to another brand afterwards or your teeth will get even more sensitive. It is a brand you have to keep too or else it could ruin your teeth.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC

Their toothpaste is obviously for sensitive teeth which is what I have and ever since I saw the commercial on tv I really wanted to try it so I did and it is absolutely amazing I really love this toothpaste and it really helps me to each food j normally wouldn't eat with my sensitive teeth

Join Now