Add a Photo

By SENSODYNE
#17 in Toothpaste
Sensitive teeth need every day a professional oral hygiene with active ingredients. Thanks sodium fluoride and potassium chloride, which in Sensodyne ® are included Multicare, reduces the tooth sensitivity. In addition Sensodyne MultiCare contains the...
Photo (1)

Multi Proteção
Cool Gel
Cool Gel
Sensodyne® Multi Proteção Fórmula Avançada
Alívio da sensibilidade* Proteção duradoura contra sensibilidade* Proteção contra cáries Gengivas saudáveis Sabor refrescante Sensodyne® Multi Proteção é um creme dental ideal para dentes e gengivas sensíveis. Promove o alívio da sensibilidade, além de ter os benefícios de um creme dental de uso diário: previne contra cáries, mantém a gengiva saudável e proporciona hálito fresco. Sensodyne® Multi Proteção ajuda na manutenção da sua saúde oral.
Phương J.
Phương J.

This has been my favorite toothpaste and I introduced it to my husband who loves it as well. There is no other on the regular market to match in being non abrasive, clean the teeth great, whiten and brighten, and have an excellent taste. Recently because of mouth and tongue sensitivity issues, my dentist witched me to Cari Free. However it is very expensive and when I travel, or go to the gym to work out, I take the Sensodyne with me as an alternative. My husband however continues to use this product. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

era una de las personas que sufría realmente de sensibilidad bucal , no podia comer y tomar bebidas ni muy frías ni muy calientes , por que cuando lo hacia mis dientes se me destemplaban o simplemente sentía un gran dolor tanto en las encías como en mis dientes , pero desde que probé Sensodyne todo cambio no del todo pero si eh tenido una mejoria rescatable tanto con la sensibilidad como de caries ! las caries también han disminuido ya no tengo muchas como antes ... y eso bueno es un muy buen producto
Sonia P.
Sonia P.

Ever since I got a new crown at the dentist I started using upon recommendation of my dentist Sensodyne. Its worked great for me. I buy the 4 pack for about twenty dollars at Costco and its a great deal. My entire family gets to use it and our teeth are doing great. I make sure to always have it sin I want the most protection. I never want to have another crown or my husband a root canal. So were sticking with this terrific brand that offers great protection.
Katy T.
Katy T.

I used to get sensitive teeth to hot and cold drinks and very sugary snacks. Not many other oral care products I used tended to do the trick.
I started using Sensodyne and it absolutely works and even found that after a period of 6 months I could go back to using other toothpastes and still didn't have to succumb to the pain of sensitive teeth and on months when I was on a budget could save my money by buying a cheaper brand.
It really works!
Lilianne T.
Lilianne T.

My teeth are really sensitive so my dentist suggested I move to this brand of toothpaste so that it can begin to strengthen my teeth over time. He explained that a lot of whitening toothpaste has a chemical in it that actually makes teeth more sensitive, but sensodyne can help take care of that while still providing the whitening I need. Cannot use any other brands anymore because Sensodyne really takes care of my teeth and all of its needs!
Danny M.
Danny M.

Undoubtedly the oral care is one of those that takes great care in my day to day, and unfortunately I have sensitivity in my teeth. I never leave my house without a tube of sensodyne toothpaste and my toothbrush. Personally I have greatly improved the sensitivity, other than that I feel really clean. If I would like you to add some nice flavor to these fabulous creams for dental sensitivity.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Stockton, CA

I love this toothpaste due to my sensitive gums but also for my sensitive skin. My recent visit to the dermatologist informed me that toothpaste can have an effect on the skin around your lips which was a problem area for me. So I do definitely recommend this toothbrush to folks around me. It does the job and keep my breath minty fresh. However it doesn't do much for teeth whitening.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC

My dentist recommended this for my teeth sensitivity. I didn't think there was much difference than before, until I went on vacation. I forgot to pack this since I used it before I left so bought a different brand when we got to the beach. Holy cow after a couple days I could tell a HUGE difference! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with even occasional teeth sensitivity!
Charles D.
Charles D.
Irving, TX

Sensodyne Is Great Line Of Products For Those Like Me Who Have Sensitive Gums And Want To Take Care Of Their Mouth Without Having Something So Harsh That It Will Leave You Clean But In Pain. If You Are Looking For A Product That Will Work Great On Your Sensitive Mouth But Also Take Care Of Multiple Areas Of Oral Care Sensodyne Is The Product For Not Only Me But For You As Well

Join Now