BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth (with Fluoride) relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush. It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. It has fluoride for cavity protection. Its great taste keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean. It provides fast relief within two weeks. This product contains no sugar. Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a shield of protection against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. Made in the USA. see more...

Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I love this toothpaste for when I was going through some dental products. It did not burn my mouth and it was very gentle. It does cost a little more than other toothpaste products but its worth the prices. I would recommend this product to others.
Kat S.
South Burlington, VT
I really like this toothpaste because it helped a lot with my sesitivity. I am VERY sensetive teeth. The only down side (potentially) is, I ran out and had to use regular tooth paste. After a couple days my teeth gey VERY sensetive again. It may have been i just didnt remember my teeth being so sensetive. I will continue to use sensodyn because my teeth feel better
Ina B.
Winter Park, FL
My teeth are extremely sensitive to cold and white due to lack of calcium, at least that's what i have been told, and this toothpaste definitely made a difference in my oral hygiene. Would totally recommend it if you have similar issues as mine
Brianna H.
Valdosta, GA
I was super excited to try a toothpaste that promised good results for problems I so frequently have. While using the product it did help a little, however, i used a different toothpaste for a few days while on vacation, it was a kind I had used before and liked. But after using this product it almost seemed to have made my teeth overly dependent on it because those few days I used my old toothpaste it hurt worse than it ever had before.
Jennifer P.
Gulfport, MS
I purchased this toothpaste hoping that it would live up to the hype. It didn't. The taste and general use of the toothpaste got the job done. BUT...there was no fresh taste in your mouth. There was a total lack of clean feeling once you finished brushing, it didn't help my sensitive teeth and overall I didn't feel like my teeth were as clean as other products.
Rebecca C.
Butler, MO
I bought a tube of this and as soon as I used it my mouth started bleeding and I hate to immediately rinse my mouth out with water. For a few days after I really couldn't eat a whole lot because it made my mouth extremely sensitive and messed up. Thankfully I went back to normal..but I will not be using it again.
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
It think it works great. My entire family uses it because we all have sensitivity problems. I just don't like the flavor it is more minty. I use it twice a day. I bought mine from Sam's club. I do recommend this product to anyone who is looking for one.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA
My husband just started using this toothpaste and he whole-heartedly believes in it. He's had such sensitivity in the past few years that's really bothered him. He was totally skeptical about how Sensodyne Maximum Strength would work, but what a pleasant surprise that it works so incredibly well!!!
Tara M.
South Jordan, UT
Love the sensodyne brand. After striping my teeth from bleaching too often this tooth paste has been a life saver. I use it 2 to 3 times a day and often will put a dab on a tooth if it's feeling sensitive at the moment. Doesn't have the longest lasting fresh breath taste but my teeth feel great
Damonique S.
Phoenix, AZ
This Sensodyne toothpaste is great it defenitely does its job at whitening your teeth, and getting plaque out of your teeth. I use this two times a day or sometimes three times a day. I really love this toothpaste i feel like it whitens your teeth better than colgate and crest toothpaste.

back