BY SENSODYNE

Daily Toothpaste for Sensitive Skin Penetrates hard-to-reach areas. 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand. How Does it Work? New Sensodyne iso-active™ transforms into microfine foam during brushing, penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and soothe the nerve. see more...

• I have sensitive teeth and I was wondering how this compared to w...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a way to whiten my teeth but I have extre...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this?! I can't find it anywhere anymore. It's ...1 Answers
Sensodyne Iso-Active Foaming Gel Toothpaste
  • "The toothpaste is okay and it does help with my sensitive teeth, but I hate the chemical smell that comes out of spray cans and this is no different, you can even taste it." in 4 reviews
  • "This stuff is crazy it works ,but it explodes in your mouth like shaving cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of regular Sensodyne toothpaste and a while back, I thought it would be fun to try the foam version instead.... wrong!" in 1 review
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I didn't really care for this. The nozzle seem to let too much out even with a light push making things messy and uncontrolled. Unlike standard toothpaste or even tubed gel paste - this foaming past just seemed NON existent almost and not very effective, resulting in my brushing my teeth more to make sure things were taken care of properly until it was gone as I don't like to waste my money.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
I love Sensodyne Iso Active toothpaste because it has a nice foam that seems to coat my teeth and gums better than a paste, It takes care of the sensitivity and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and completely clean. I love it and highly recommend this
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I have occasional tooth sensitivity, so I picked up a tube of this toothpaste during a spell and gave it a try. I have no idea how it works for healing sensitive teeth, because after using it a few times I threw it out! When I first would start to brush my teeth, the foaming action was pleasant and it seemed like it was going to be a good product. However, once the toothpaste really started to spread and got on my tongue, I just could. not. even... It tastes really bad, and the taste doesn't go away! It felt like it made my breath WORSE than before I brushed my teeth! My teeth did feel clean after I used it, and again, the foaming sensation was nice, but the flavor of it just wasn't doable for me. I will not purchase Sensodyne products again.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I really did used to enjoy this product before I got braces. I felt it helped make my teeth/gums less sensitive, and gave me a good clean. However I feel with braces now, I need something more to make sure in between all of the little crevasses gets clean.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I am allergic to the sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) detergents found in most toothpastes and have to use brands like sensodyne for sensitive teeth. The normal sensodyne toothpaste does not foam given the lack of detergents and every so often I miss the clean sensation that you get with that. This canned toothpaste is an excellent alternative for when I miss that feeling. I usually end up buying it once a year between my regular pronamel brand, but the dispensing lid always lets a little extra out afterwards and that can be a little messy. That's probably the only reason I don't buy this more often
Courtney M.
Myrtle, MS
I love this toothpaste. It helps with my sensitivity while whitening my teeth at the same time. The only con I have noticed is that the container doesn't last long enough!
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I really like this product!! Sometimes i can be going through a lot of sensitivity to cold foods because of cavities and what not. I do use this all the time so since i have been using it Twice a Day, it has been working!!! I was REALLY surprised!! I really didn't think a toothpaste would be able to change the pain i felt when i ate or drank something cold! The price is a little more then a normal toothpaste, but not overly priced and it is worth it! This kind of can is also nice, because there is no mess, only thing i don't like about the can is the next time you use it when you lift the cap off, there is some left over toothpaste that is stuck where it usually comes out.....I guess this is just from the pressure of the can.
Sara C.
Saint Louis, MO
I have to say I love Sensodyne toothpastes in general, but I graded this one with an F just because I wasn't even able to use it, first.... it was sort of pricey, but I got it anyway because I'm always buying the latest Sensodyne item and it never disappoints. But the problem was the type of dispenser, I pressed it and it unscrewed or something happened but the foam toothpaste never made it out, I was sad as I wasn't able to use it not once, so I think that particular dispenser was just damaged and I understand it happens, but I also do my reviews with nothing but my honest opinion based on my experience, and that was this particular experience. I'll buy it another time again and see what happens.
Lina A.
Sacramento, CA
I just got excited to be able to do a review on this. I love this. Like, love love! My teeth are soo sensitive and this is the only thing that has ever worked for me. Once i bought another brand because this was not available and immediately i started feeling the sensitivity come back. The only bad i can say is i can not for the life of me find this foaming gel anymore! :( I have stuck with sensodyne paste and i am still satisfied but i would absolutely love to find this again. :)
Dannon H.
Danbury
I was not a fan of this toothpaste. I did not feel like it was cleaning my teeth or my mouth. I still felt like i had to brush my teeth 5 minutes after using it. I also had a bad taste in my mouth after about an hour so i went the rest of the day thinking my breath stunk. The mint taste disappears so quickly so i think that was part of the problem.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
I use the regular sensodyne, is this stuff better than the regular?
Colleen   L.
I have been looking for a way to whiten my teeth but I have extremely sensitive teeth what's the best method
Tara B.
Where do they sell this?! I can't find it anywhere anymore. It's the only kind that I love. Help!
Sarah S.
I have sensitive teeth and I was wondering how this compared to whitening treatments. And if this had any anti staining qualities.