Sensodyne Iso-Active Foaming Gel Toothpaste

by Sensodyne

Daily Toothpaste for Sensitive Skin Penetrates hard-to-reach areas. 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand. How Does it Work? New Sensodyne iso-active™ transforms into microfine foam during brushing, penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and soothe the nerve.

I have sensitive teeth and I was wondering how this compared to whitening treatments. And if this had any anti staining qualities.
I have been looking for a way to whiten my teeth but I have extremely sensitive teeth what's the best method
Where do they sell this?! I can't find it anywhere anymore. It's the only kind that I love. Help!
Start your review of Sensodyne Iso-Active Foaming Gel Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
The toothpaste is okay and it does help with my sensitive teeth, but I hate the chemical smell that comes out of spray cans and this is no different, you can even taste it.in reviews
This stuff is crazy it works ,but it explodes in your mouth like shaving cream.in reviews
I'm a big fan of regular Sensodyne toothpaste and a while back, I thought it would be fun to try the foam version instead.... wrong!in reviews
Heidi P.
Novi, MI
I did not find a huge difference in feel or cleanliness when using the Sensodyne toothpaste. My dentist gave me a sample and I tried it. I went back to my regular toothpaste, as I felt a better clean and better overall feel. Unless you have very sensitive teeth, there is no need to use this product.
Candi C.
I love the aerosol bottle, but you get much less product for your money. Plus it always seems like there is a lot of product left in the bottle. The toothpaste did help relieve my tooth sensitivity after a few uses. Then I switched back to a cheaper brand.
Sasha R.
Love the minty taste and i love to brush my teeth with this product no complains. Will use over and over again dont forget 3 times a day
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
I use Sensodyne fairly ofter, ,more than other brands. I tried this Iso-Active Foaming Gel Toothpaste. I don't know if other people go through this but toothpaste can easily make me gag or worse. I prefer this foaming gel, it's not so havy in the mouth. Highly Recommend.
Melinda M.
South Point, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was recommended to me by my dentist after suffering major sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures in one area of my mouth. I received a couple of samples to get me by bc of how new it was. He told me I should brush with it and even dab some on the area. He also said after about 3 brushings that the sensitivity would go away and it did!
Mena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the brand, great toothpaste. A little pricey but it’s good quality and worth buying it.
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for sensitive gums yet leaves your breath clean and refresh. I definitely recommend!
Mackenzie M.
Graniteville, SC
I have used this and it is the best thing my mouth always feels fresh and clean after i am done
Madeleine M.
Dallas , TX
Helps with tooth sensitivity like no other! I had bad sensitivity and once I started using this product, it greatly decreased.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I like using this product because it doesn't hurt my gums different the forming one. U could find anywhere