Sensodyne Gentle Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY SENSODYNE

This toothpaste protects is specifically formulated to help protect and harden your teeths enamel by protecting your teeth from enamel erosion due to fruit soda and wine acids. The paste also gently whitens your teeth and contains fluoride for cavity protection. see more...

Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dentist recommended! My teeth had become super-sensitive to certain foods and especially cold temperatures, so my dentist recommended Sensodyne. The whitening actually works better than the regular non-sensitive toothpaste I was using, but now my teeth don't hurt when I eat ice cream or drink soda.... it's a win/win! I'd recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth or mouth ulcers!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like this toothpaste. It feels like it disintegrates in my mouth immediately and it doesn’t have a clean minty taste. It barely tastes like anything. I was recommended this by my dentist because my teeth are sensitive but I’d rather not. It just doesn’t feel clean when I’m done using it.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I love this toothpaste. My teeth are very sensitive to temperature. While looking for toothpaste it’s hard to find something whitening and to protect sensitive teeth and that’s just what this does! It is so great for whitening and protection against harsh temps!
Jordan S.
Sensodyne is much better than other toothpaste I’ve used. I’ve used it before and it always helps keep my teeth from being super sensitive. It is better than the other products on the market and I would definitely buy again!
Lauren W.
Highlands Ranch
This toothpaste is great. It has really helped my sensitive teeth. It leaves my breath feeling fresh. I’ve been using it for several years and can’t see my self switching anytime soon. Totally worth the price.
Kelsee D.
Grayling, MI
This toothpaste is the best! I have really sensitive teeth so I need the best toothpaste. I am also super picky when it comes to the flavor of the paste, and this one doesn't make me gag, so that's a plus :)
Katherine M.
Brenham
Just started using this toothpaste maybe a couple weeks ago, and I must say this has to be my favorite toothpaste I’ve ever tried. I started to experience some tooth sensitivity, so I thought I’d give this toothpaste a shot! With sensodyne I really feel like I have less tooth sensitivity, not to mention I feel like my teeth get “squeaky clean” using this product! I absolutely recommend this product!
Kate L.
Austin, TX
I use this product religiously. It has all the benefits of Sensodyne by protecting your teeth while decreasing the sensitivity to hot & cold temperatures. It is a little pricier than other brands but it's worth the extra money spent. I love whitening products & this not only whitens but it also helps protect tooth enamel. I am a repeat buyer & recommend this product.
Manda O.
My boyfriend has sensitive teeth, also with a family history of bad teeth. This toothpaste is the only one that doesn't bother his teeth and gums too much. Plus for me it has the whitening power in it that is my main concern. I always feel like my teeth are whiter after brushing them with this toothpaste.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE SENSODYNE!!! By far my favorite toothpaste I've ever used. It works great and taste great. It's a little pricey but soooo worth it!! I have very sensitive teeth and this helps so much. Highly recommend to anyone with the same problem.