Sensodyne Gentle Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY SENSODYNE

This toothpaste protects is specifically formulated to help protect and harden your teeths enamel by protecting your teeth from enamel erosion due to fruit soda and wine acids. The paste also gently whitens your teeth and contains fluoride for cavity protection. see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I do not like this toothpaste. It feels like it disintegrates in my mouth immediately and it doesn’t have a clean minty taste. It barely tastes like anything. I was recommended this by my dentist because my teeth are sensitive but I’d rather not. It just doesn’t feel clean when I’m done using it.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Love this product!!! I'm a wine and soda drinker so this helps me feel less guilty about my beverages of choice! Also my teeth are SUPER sensitive so this product also helps decrease the sensitivity, taste wise not the best but all the oral care benefits stomp the minimal flavor. Plus it protects my teeth from all the acidity while it whitens them too!! Expensive but worth every penny!
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
I've been using this toothpaste for years and I haven't found anything like it. I have sensitive teeth and with other whitening brands I've used before it made my teeth so extremely sensitive it was so uncomfortable. This toothpaste not only whitens my teeth but it also protects my enamel so when I eat cold foods it doesn't bother me. I can eat popsicles no problem! Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Katherine M.
Brenham
Just started using this toothpaste maybe a couple weeks ago, and I must say this has to be my favorite toothpaste I’ve ever tried. I started to experience some tooth sensitivity, so I thought I’d give this toothpaste a shot! With sensodyne I really feel like I have less tooth sensitivity, not to mention I feel like my teeth get “squeaky clean” using this product! I absolutely recommend this product!
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Dentist recommended! My teeth had become super-sensitive to certain foods and especially cold temperatures, so my dentist recommended Sensodyne. The whitening actually works better than the regular non-sensitive toothpaste I was using, but now my teeth don't hurt when I eat ice cream or drink soda.... it's a win/win! I'd recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth or mouth ulcers!
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
By far one of my favourite toothpastes to use! Keeps your breath fresh for a good bit of time, helps me out a little bit with my sensitivity, and you get a pretty decent amount for the price. It's a little bit expensive but totally worth the cost especially if you suffer with sensitive teeth like I do.
J M.
I’ve noticed some slight whitening with this toothpaste. Maybe with more use (it’s been like three weeks) I’ll see better results. I mainly use it because I do have sensitive teeth, especially in the back on both my right and left side, and this toothpaste seems to do the trick so I’m not hurting.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Sensodyne was recommended by my dentist and I have never regretted using it! The gentle whitening toothpaste is very effective and gentle on teeth. It’s a wee bit expensive from its other counterparts but I think it’s totally worth it. Makes my pearly whites feel really protected!
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
I use this toothpaste because my teeth are really sensitive to cold, and using Sensodyne daily has definitely helped in that aspect, but not so much the whitening part. Overall, good for sensitive teeth but I would recommend a different method of teeth whitening!
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I love this toothpaste. My teeth are very sensitive to temperature. While looking for toothpaste it’s hard to find something whitening and to protect sensitive teeth and that’s just what this does! It is so great for whitening and protection against harsh temps!