BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste is specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth to help relieve and prevent tooth sensitivity by building a barrier and insulating nerves that blocks pain associated with cold heat acids sweets or contact. In addition to reducing sensitivity within 2 weeks this toothpaste also freshens breath prevents tartar build-up and keeps gum clean. see more...

Ashley K.
Garland , TX
Love this product. Sensitive on my teeth. Leaves fresh taste and mouth. Gentle on my gums. Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I've been using this toothpaste for years and I've found that this is probably the best for decreasing sensitivity and improving enamel hardness. The whitening properties are not bad, just not as substantial as one would expect. Although, if you do wish to whiten your teeth, the compounds used to make a noticeable difference would defeat the purpose of this particular toothpaste as most whitening products increase sensitivity of teeth for a period after using. Expensive but worth it and also taste good! Sensodyne Gel Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 100 mL
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I use. I have incredibly sensitive teeth from soft enamel and without this toothpaste I can’t eat sweet things at all without an intense shooting pain in my mouth. It leaves a really nice smell in my breath as well, cleans and whitens as well.
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
Love this tooth paste. I use everyday, twice a day. If you have sensitive teeth this is prefect. Made my sensitive more bearable. I can handle any cold foods and drinks. You need to use this everyday for it to work.
Sabrina V.
Concord, ON
This toothpaste is great if you have sensitive teeth. They make my teeth feel clean and it's really helps with sensitivity. I can drink hot or cold and it doesn't bother me at all when I'm using this. Just wish it was a little better priced.
Raquel C.
4350009
O melhor creme dental, tenho usado a anos, por causa da sensibilidade nos dentes que tenho porque usava aparelho dentário, quando criança.