BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention. Extra Whitening. Relives Painful Sensitivity. Maximum Strength* with Fluoride #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*. Clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean Contains no sugar. 2 Tubes 4.0 oz. see more...

• I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teet...5 Answers
BEVERLY W.
Irmo, SC
Great on my sensitive teeth. Depending on where you go. It's somewhat affordable. Great results and worth the investment.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
I tried this for a few weeks and saw no improvement in the shade of my teeth. It was nice in that it was easy on my sensitive teeth, but it didn't give the results I looking for as far as whitening
Mari M.
This was very average in performance. It didn't whiten or brighten my teeth, nor did it reduce sensitivity. It's quite bit more expensive, so I'm still looking for other options.
Annick P.
Not happy with this. Terrible taste and my teeth don't feel clean. Plus i didn't see a whithening effect.
Laura G.
El sabor no me agrada mucho pero si me encanta como blanquea los dientes, es uno de los mejores en el mercado.
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
I love how super minty it is and I can whiten my teeth without worrying about sensitivity
Amber J.
Panama City, FL
I used this and it left my mouth minty fresh and my teeth were whit but the bubbles from the toothpaste really disappointed me. I switched to aqua fresh.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
Love this toothpaste so much. Really makes my teeth white and helps with sensitivity. It is the ONLY toothpaste I use. I think it works great and will forever be a favorite. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth. It truly makes a difference for me.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Tried this toothpaste only because my regular was out at the store. The taste was awful and I only used it once and went back and got my old faithful toothpaste.
Ginger G.
Brentwood , TN
I didn't think this was very whitening, but none of them really are. I use it so that ever time, my teeth won't yellow as much.
Jamila W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but does it really whiten as well?

Amazon