BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention. Extra Whitening. Relives Painful Sensitivity. Maximum Strength* with Fluoride #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*. Clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean Contains no sugar. 2 Tubes 4.0 oz. see more...

• I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teet...5 Answers
Hannah C.
Raleigh, NC
Gentle on my sensitive teeth and definitely worth the extra cost compared to regular toothpaste for that reason! The mint flavor is strong, but definitely not too strong. It helps with whitening, but it doesn't whiten as much as I'd like. In terms of sensitive teeth though, I continue to buy it to help with that, and since it does help whiten some, I do use it!
Katja M.
Dekalb, IL
I love this stuff. It keeps my teeth from hurting, it really whitens (I used the green Sensodyne before, I'm currently trying the original and I think my teeth are turning more yellow already), and it's always available for a fair price at Costco and Sam's.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
Love this toothpaste so much. Really makes my teeth white and helps with sensitivity. It is the ONLY toothpaste I use. I think it works great and will forever be a favorite. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth. It truly makes a difference for me.
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
I did not love this toothpaste. It was slightly more expensive to buy it than the others and I didn't notice any lasting effects. I originally got it for my issues with sensitive teeth but in the end, switched back to my regular brand for the cheaper price.
Sarah S.
Pickerington, OH
It toothpaste has always been my go-to product when it comes to toothpaste. It keeps my breathe fresh and my teeth white. I have sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that has never made my mouth uncomfortable. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Gayla W.
Shreveport, LA
I usually brush with a whitening toothpaste at night and Sensodyne at night. Well I ran out of Sensodyne and was just brushing with the whitening toothpaste. It didn't take long for sensitivity with cold water to come back. I dreaded just drinking cold tap water because of the pain. So I restarted Sensodyne and within a couple of days no more sensitivity.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this Sensodyne for it's sensitivity properties, but saw zero whitening effect the entire time I was using it. The taste is overly peppermint, which I personally do not care for. I hadn't used Sensodyne before, and I don't plan on buying it again.
Katherine G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using this product because it helps reduce canker sores in your mouth. That part of the product works great,
I very seldom had a canker sore while using it. However, I do not feel like the whitening aspect of the product does anything.
Sophia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've ised this product for over 5 years now and it 100% WORKS! I used to have incredibly sensitive teeth. With time using this product I can now bite into my ice cream! OMG! #loveit it is very minty and leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean!!
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
I use this toothpaste every night. I love that it is a whitening toothpaste and a sensitive toothpaste all in one. I used to have sensitivity in my upper gums, especially when going to the dentist, but after using this toothpaste once a day I do not have any issues. I even got my husband hooked on using this toothpaste as well.
Jamila W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but does it really whiten as well?

Amazon