Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste (6.5 oz, 3 pk.) uploaded by WYQ Q.Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste (6.5 oz, 3 pk.) uploaded by Allison P.

BY SENSODYNE

Relieve painful sensitivity with Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste. see more...

Samantha A.
Saucier, MS
I got this toothpaste strictly because my teeth are extra sensitive. However, the whitening part worked but my teeth were more sensitive especially when brushing my teeth.
katherine z.
I use this toothpaste everyday morning and night and I honestly think it is pretty effective! My teeth used to be super sensitive to cold foods but now i can eat/drink cold things without getting toothaches
Jenn s.
MERCER, PA
Already LOVE this toothpaste. My mouth feels insanely clean after using it.
I am excited at the fact that this has NOVAMIN, which remineralizes your teeth and helps prevent and repair cavities.
I recommend anyone using this also ensure their diet is supplemented with vitamins D and Calcuim.
Both of these vitamins are extremely important in protecting from cavities from the inside out, while the toothpaste is repairing from the outside in. I lost 3 teeth, 4 more to root canals, and suddenly I haven't had any cavities in the past 2 years from eating more healthy, using vitamins and using great toothpaste.
Jennifer T.
Being a food-lover, I hated having sensitive teeth! Ice cream, smoothies, fresh fruit, and hot soup were all painful endeavors with my sensitivity. So, my dentist gave me some Sensodyne to try.

It definitely helped with my sensitivity, but I didn't see notice the whitening effects, like I do with my Crest 3D toothpaste, nor did my teeth feel as clean as they do when I use Crest 3D or Colgate 360 (my go-to toothpastes).

Pros: Improved sensitivity
Cons: Limited whitening power, and it didn't give me the clean feeling that I desire after brushing my teeth.
Elle T.
I've tried few brands for my sensitive teeth and gums but Sensodyne is the only one that works best. My gums does not bleed anymore when im brushing my teeth and it help lessen the sensitivity of my teeth. Plus it did whiten my teeth. It's a little bit expensive compared to other brands but with the quality it gives you... you really get what you pay for. Definitely recommended to people who have sensitive teeth and gums. :)
Katie E.
Leitchfield , KY
I bought this toothpaste because for awhile I had VERY sensitive teeth. They would constantly ache, especially when something touched them. After using this toothpaste a few times I noticed a major difference! My teeth were no longer sensitive at all! The taste and smell of the toothpaste was also delightful. The only thing I could complain about was it doesn't really whiten your teeth the best. They pretty much stay the same.
Chelsie D.
Christiansbrg, OH
I'm not sure of my teeth are just sensitive, but when using this product I developed white parts around the bottoms of my front two teeth. Nothing permanent because I was able to get rid of it by just using the sensodyne tooth paste every other day and then a different tooth paste on the days I didn't use sensodyne. Does work well to whiten teeth.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I have extremely sensitive teeth and have found this toothpaste to be very effective in helping with the sensitivity. I have repurchased this toothpaste at least 4 or 5 times so far! It's important to protect your enamel because it cannot be replaced!
Lindsay O.
Sensodyne is my favorite toothpaste brand, and this is one of my favorite types of toothpaste they offer. It has a pleasant mint flavor unlike some of their other products, offers whitening benefits, and is still gentle on my super sensitive teeth. Sensodyne is the only toothpaste I use anymore... It's recommended by my dentist (he said really everyone should be using it because it's better for your enamel). I love it!
Melissa E.
I love this toothpaste.

In a week I've noticed a difference in my smile and will not be returning back to other toothpastes.

My only cons with this product are the price point ( a little pricer than others) and I just wish it foamed up more in my mouth.

Otherwise this is a love love love!