BY SENSODYNE

If you have sensitive teeth, switching to a sensitivity toothpaste such as Sensodyne toothpaste can make a big difference in not only your enjoyment of everyday life, but in your overall oral health. Sensodyne toothpaste works to relieve tooth pain due... see more...

Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste 4 oz (2 pk) + Sensodyne Extra Whitening Travel Size 0.8 Oz (2 pk)
Buy on Amazon
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have to admit that I don't see a true whitening effect from this toothpaste but my teeth aren't turning more yellow either so I guess its maintaining the color they were when I started using it. I used to use a lot of harsh whitening toothpaste and my teeth were becoming super sensitive. Since I've been using this brand I have way less issues with sensitivity. I'm a Sensodyne girl for life now. I highly recommend and will always repurchase. I'll stick with the whitening line too because hopefully I'll maintain their current color and maybe do an at home treatment every few months. But for daily use, this works great at keeping the sensitivity at bay.
Kenzee H.
Sullivan, ME
I have used this product many times and my teeth always felt so strong and they always felt a lot moe cleaner even though it is supposed to make them less sensitive it also makes your teeth feel like they just get deep cleaned and they feel very nice and they usually, after using this product for a couple of weeks, usually 2, your teeth look so much better and whiter.
Kelli C.
I was having an issue with some sensitivity to hot and cold on my molars so my dentist recommended Sensodyne and after about a week the sensitivity was gone. It was amazing. I just wished I had heard about it before. From here on out-I'll definitely spend the little extra money on this product.
Taylor D.
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Sensodyne was recommended to me after I noticed my teeth becoming sensitive to hot and cold items. I've been using it for over a year now and have not had any problems with sensitivity! I love the extra whitening tooth paste because it helps add a little something extra to my smile!
Grisel A.
I always used the cheap toothpaste until my husband introduced me to this one. It always leaves my mouth feeling like i just got out of the dentist. The mintness doesn't burn your mouth like other toothpastes. It is more expensive than the others but I religiously buy it.
Taylor U.
I have used this toothpaste for about a year now along with other members of my family and I really like it. Rebought multiple times. Not too minty but leaves your breathe smelling super fresh. Claims to be extra-whitening and it has helped slightly. I would recommend.
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
Good product. It really does keep my teeth from becoming really sensitive, but it doesn't seem to whiten them that much. I use this product every day, but probably won't but it another time. Will probably switch to a different type of toothpaste within the brand.
Nehal A.
Jersey City, NJ
I have really sensitive teeth so sensodyne is perfect for my oral hygiene needs. I am also an avid coffee drinker (2 or more cups a day) so the extra brightening toothpaste by sensodyne is perfect for me. Prolonged use results in a whiter smile!
Courtney C.
The only toothpaste My husband and I use! It's perfect for our sensitive teeth and gives me that bright white smile I cherish! I'm a stickler for pearly whites! I highly recommend this product in fact I got my bestie using it also :)
Magan B.
Lubbock, TX
I LOVE Sensodyne! I have used this brand of tooth paste for years now and don't plan on ever looking back! My mouth feels cleaner and fresh after each brush. I adore my tooth paste, and of course would recommend to others.