BY SENSODYNE

If you have sensitive teeth, switching to a sensitivity toothpaste such as Sensodyne toothpaste can make a big difference in not only your enjoyment of everyday life, but in your overall oral health. Sensodyne toothpaste works to relieve tooth pain due... see more...

Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste 4 oz (2 pk) + Sensodyne Extra Whitening Travel Size 0.8 Oz (2 pk)
Buy on Amazon
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently just purchased this tooth paste and I like it . I have a week using it. Purchased it at Walmart because I saw it on a YouTube video and I was like oh her teeth are really white so I want to give it a try to see what results does it give me. But so far so good. Will continue to use.Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste With Fluoride
Savannah A.
Orlando
I love this toothpaste! It’s not spicy like other tooth pastes and helps with my sensitive gums and teeth! I will never use another brand of tooth paste to get that fresh clean feeling!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love sensodyne! I use to have very sensitive teeth and wasn’t able to drink or eat certain things. Sensodyne Extra Whitening is the only toothpaste that stop my teeth from hurting! I would definitely recommend to people with sensitive teeth.
I would say that my teeth got whiter when I first started using it but don’t expect extreme theeth whitening.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this toothpaste because i needed help with whitening and with sensitivity. This brand is very common and well know , so I expected it to do a good job. I was very wrong..it didn't help at all with the sensitivity and honestly made it worst. My teeth did not get whiter. I do not recommend this tooth paste at all.
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Having sensitive teeth is an issue for me. I also don’t like the fake mint taste of most toothpastes. This brand gave me both a refreshing taste and helps with my sensitivity. There is also whitening advantage to this too.
Baylea M.
Pleasanton, TX
This stuff is amazing, it really does help whiten the teeth. It is slightly up there in price but it’s deff worth it. 😊 I use this one and the pro enamel one and I love them both. It also really does help with sensitivity.
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that this toothpaste does what it actually says it will do. I’ve gone out of my way to try specific toothpastes that didn’t work at all and I gave in to trying this for my sensitive teeth and it’s done wonders!
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
I honestly expected extra more from this product. Although my teeth felt clean I feel like it could have prevented a lot more sensitivity. I’ve had more luck preventing sensitivity with other brands.
Jasmine E.
This toothpaste is amazing I have very sensitive teeth and this one was just the one for me. I saw this at Walmart for a reasonable price and decided to try it now I use this one the daily.
Gigi G.
This was recommended by my dentist because I was going through a lot of sensitivity at the time. Unfortunately, the toothpaste didn’t help I actually felt that it made it worse.