BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention. Extra Whitening. Relives Painful Sensitivity. Maximum Strength* with Fluoride #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*. Clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean Contains no sugar. 2 Tubes 4.0 oz. see more...

• I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but d...5 Answers
Kaylee P.
This toothpaste is the best! I have sensitive teeth, especially to whitening products but this toothpaste doesn’t hurt my teeth at all! Also, I used to have really bad tea stains on my teeth which caused my teeth to be kind of yellow. Since using this, my teeth have gotten so white. So white to the point where I don’t think I even need to get my teeth bleached now like my dentist had recommended in the past before trying this toothpaste. Probably will never buy another kind.
Carolina G.
San Diego
Review for: Extra Twin more...
I love being able to buy my favorite toothpaste in a two-pack bundle because it saves me a little bit of money and that is always a good thing. I can pick the two-pack up from Walmart. And I recommend this toothpaste to anyone who mentions having sensitive teeth to me.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
I like this toothpaste ok, especially because it gets the job done, but isn’t harsh on teeth. I didn’t buy it again though, because while I feel like it cleans teeth, I feel like it doesn’t leave your breath feeling very fresh. Not bad, but not great.
Meredith L.
Honestly, this did not help with my sensitive teeth. I only tried this specific one so I can’t speak for the whole brand, BUT I didn’t like it in regards to helping with my sensitivity. However, it was really whitening which I appreciated.
Krishii P.
I think this paste has made the most difference in making, and keeping my teeth white and my mouth feeling fresh. I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at bedtime. I def see the difference with this and will continue buying it.
Shannon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for toothpaste since my teeth as so sensitive after having children. It smells good and is a reasonable price. I used this product twice a day as instructed and it seems to cut down on the pain.
Ryann H.
Review for: Extra Twin more...
I’ve grown up with sensitive teeth and this is one of the only toothpastes that will combat that. One tube lasts an incredibly long time using morning and night and it’s kept my teeth fairly white
Tiffanie W.
Edwards , IL
Review for: Extra more...
I only use this I have issues with hot and cold and this toothpaste helps so I can eat and drink hot and cold stuff and on the top of that it whitened my teeth which is always a good thing
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Extra more...
I have sensitive teeth and I love going as chemical free as possible! It definitely helps with sensitivity, does whiten since I'm a coffee and wine drinker and the taste and smell is good
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste! Has a very mild taste and doesn’t hurt my mouth when using. A little bit of this goes a long way! I️ have noticed that my the sensitivity of my teeth has gotten better! Haven’t been using for too long so haven’t seen a whitening effect but I️ read that I️t takes a little while! Pretty decently priced!
Jamila W.
Wixom , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but does it really whiten as well?