BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention. Extra Whitening. Relives Painful Sensitivity. Maximum Strength* with Fluoride #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*. Clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean Contains no sugar. 2 Tubes 4.0 oz. see more...

• I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teet...5 Answers
Sharmese B.
Review for: Extra more...
I’m a crest lover just wanna throw that out here. However I find this tooth paste to be recommended most by dentist. It’s not that strong so if your looking for something that doesn’t immediately burst in your mouth or give you a tingling sensation then this is the tooth paste for you. They also have a mouth wash that I love of course after the original Listerine. Only thing though it doesn’t come in a variety of flavors like Colgate and the rest of the brands. The baking soda one is very strong in a sense that you can really taste the baking soda but I like this and I think it’s a good alternate when I run out of crest.
Kaylee P.
This toothpaste is the best! I have sensitive teeth, especially to whitening products but this toothpaste doesn’t hurt my teeth at all! Also, I used to have really bad tea stains on my teeth which caused my teeth to be kind of yellow. Since using this, my teeth have gotten so white. So white to the point where I don’t think I even need to get my teeth bleached now like my dentist had recommended in the past before trying this toothpaste. Probably will never buy another kind.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
I like this toothpaste ok, especially because it gets the job done, but isn’t harsh on teeth. I didn’t buy it again though, because while I feel like it cleans teeth, I feel like it doesn’t leave your breath feeling very fresh. Not bad, but not great.
Meredith L.
Honestly, this did not help with my sensitive teeth. I only tried this specific one so I can’t speak for the whole brand, BUT I didn’t like it in regards to helping with my sensitivity. However, it was really whitening which I appreciated.
Shannon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for toothpaste since my teeth as so sensitive after having children. It smells good and is a reasonable price. I used this product twice a day as instructed and it seems to cut down on the pain.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Review for: Extra more...
I really like this toothpaste it is just a white (kinda grainy) toothpaste-not much flavor to it-that’s the one thing I would change about it! But it totally works to relieve sensitive teeth! I got mine at target :)
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
Sensodyne Whitening is my new favorite. As I age my teeth have become more sensitive. Since using this toothpaste, my sensitivity has gone down. It is so nice to have this product that still also whitens. It is a great value and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to aid sensitivity and whiten.
Carolina G.
San Diego
Review for: Extra Twin more...
I love being able to buy my favorite toothpaste in a two-pack bundle because it saves me a little bit of money and that is always a good thing. I can pick the two-pack up from Walmart. And I recommend this toothpaste to anyone who mentions having sensitive teeth to me.
Krishii P.
I think this paste has made the most difference in making, and keeping my teeth white and my mouth feeling fresh. I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at bedtime. I def see the difference with this and will continue buying it.
Brittany M.
I us d this tooth paste thinking that paying extra would help get my teeth whiter. Well, it didn’t work. It didn’t leave my teeth fresher and it definitely didn’t white. Them even though I brushed three times a day.
Jamila W.
Wixom , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but does it really whiten as well?