BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention. Extra Whitening. Relives Painful Sensitivity. Maximum Strength* with Fluoride #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*. Clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity. Provides fast relief within two weeks. Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth. Has fluoride for cavity protection. Improved taste keeps mouth feeling fresh & clean Contains no sugar. 2 Tubes 4.0 oz. see more...

• I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but d...5 Answers
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I just starting using Sensodyne again a few months ago since a tooth was getting sensitive and I chose the extra whitening. This has done such a great job handling the sensitivity, I knew it would, but I was surprised how well it whitened my teeth. I smoke and drink a ton of coffee and it took care of my coffee stains! This is my new go to toothpaste for whitening when I need it, it worked within 5 days.
Zion B.
Zion B.
Ocean Springs, MS
THIS STUFF REALLY WORKSSSSSS! I've use this for many year and always got great results. Every time i go to the dentists they are surprised at how white my teeth are. Unlike most whitening products it never messed with my gums are cause me to have tooth aches. This has all ways been my go to product.It also got rid of any stains on my teeth. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTT!
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is absolutely to die for. I use anything from extra protection to extra whitening. it exceeds my expectations. I have purchased it at Kroger and Walgreens. I use it 2-3 times a day and it really increases my tooth strength. my teeth are no longer as sensitive as they used to be and I can bite into cold things without even flinching!! GREAT product
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have super sensitive teeth. Even cold water out of the fridge can be painful, and don't get me started on pizza fresh out the oven. It's the worst. I was told that using this product for 1-3 months should ease my issue. It didn't. In my honest opinion, Sensodyne is a bunch of fancy advertising and a unique niche market, but no working product.
Giulia S.
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
My teeth are really sensitive, so Sensodyne was always the obvious choice. It really helps a lot with the sensibility, and now that I found this extra whitening toothpaste, it became my favorite immediately. The whitening effect is not amazing, but it does help a little, and the taste and smell are good, too. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
I use this toothpaste every night. I love that it is a whitening toothpaste and a sensitive toothpaste all in one. I used to have sensitivity in my upper gums, especially when going to the dentist, but after using this toothpaste once a day I do not have any issues. I even got my husband hooked on using this toothpaste as well.
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.
I used this after I got my braces off but it ended up hurting more then helping my teeth to be white. The spots where my enamel was no longer as strong after braces were harmed with this toothpaste. If you had braces and ended up with some white spots where you no longer have strong enamel I wouldn't suggest this toothpaste.
Kasandra G.
Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
I only give this product 4 stars because I wish that it helped my sensitivity to cold more than it does. It definitely makes a difference, just not as much as I think it should. The whitening part works fabulous though. Everyone always compliments me on how white my teeth are. I think this toothpaste is costly, but worth it.
Franci W.
Franci W.
Ridgeland, SC
My teeth are fortunately not so sensitive that I MUST use Sensodyne, for which I am thankful. I didn't feel like this whitened my teeth at all, especially after using brands such as Crest and Colgate. My teeth did feel less sensitive, but as the whitening is more important to me at this point, I would likely not repurchase.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Hazleton, PA
This is my go-to toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth. I love it because it helps make my teeth less sensitive and they feel better. The taste honestly is not the best, it almost takes medicinal, but I still go back to it. The extra punch is the extra whitening because who couldn't use a little extra.
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I see that everyone says it works great on sensitive teeth, but does it really whiten as well?