BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne Extra Whitening breaks up stains to get your teeth whiter and is also gentle on your teeth. Like other Sensodyne toothpaste products when used every day Sensodyne Extra Whitening relieves sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the pain caused by hot cold sweet acidic and other contact triggers and it keeps it from coming back. It also leaves a fresh clean feeling in your mouth. Sensodyne contains the maximum strength of a desensitizing ingredient Potassium Nitrate that the FDA allows. Potassium Nitrate desensitizes the nerve endings within the tubules found in the dentin the sensitive layer of the tooth under the enamel causing them to be less responsive to hot, cold sweet acidic or contact triggers. When used everyday Sensodyne builds a protective barrier that blocks the pain of sensitive teeth and keeps it from coming back. see more...

• does it work as well as regular sensodyne (for sensitivit...2 Answers
  • Does it really make a difference on the price/savings if ...1 Answers
Ashley B.
I have had sensitive teeth for years. My dentist recommended using Sensodyne on a daily basis for relief. As long as I keep up with using this brand consistently, it works. I haven’t noticed significant whitening, and have had to use additional over-the-counter whitening products to achieve this. It is a bit costly, but for the relief, it is definitely worth it.
Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
This toothpaste is really good. I use it everyday at least twice a day. The taste is really good, not too minty. I bought my first box at target to try and I really liked it so I bought a 4 pack at Sam’s club. Personally I feel like it does an ok job at whitening my teeth but I use crest white strips along with it to really whiten my teeth.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Great for sensitive teeth (obviously). This toothpaste actually works to whiten teeth. It does take about two weeks before my teeth noticeably got whiter, but the wait was worth it. I hope that when I keep using this product my teeth with contribute to get whiter.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Sensodyne toothpaste is a wonderful product, especially if you have sensitive teeth. I had cold sensitivity before I started using it but now my teeth are much less sensitive. [product:sensodyne-extra-whitening-toothpaste,-2.7-oz]
Engrid P.
Tucson
I’ve repurchased this product about three times and finally bought the four pack. I don’t think I see a difference but I’ve never had yellow teeth anyways. It taste fine and I love the sleek white packaging.
Keri K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy sensodyne toothpaste because my teeth are extra sensitive. I used to struggle between wanted white teeth but needing sensodyne but now I can have 2 in 1!
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this set of for at costco. I have sensitive guns even when flossing (tbh I don't floss everyday, which is why my gum are sensitive). When using this toothpaste I feel that I don't have so much sensitivity.
Hannah V.
This toothpaste leaves your mouth incredibly fresh! It is very creamy and foams up nicely. The subtle mint flavor is not overpowering. It is slightly more expensive than other brands, but the quality is worth the price.
Katy P.
Oxford, AL
I have really really sensitive teeth and gums and this is the only toothpaste that I have found that actually helps with that sensitivity. I've been using the sensodyne extra whitening for about a year now and it's the only toothpaste that I will use!
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
I have possibly the most sensitive teeth in the world. Once I started using this product, there was no turning back. I immediately noticed that I could bite into pizza and drink water without the pain I used to feel
rebecca s.
Columbus, OH
does it work as well as regular sensodyne (for sensitivity) because of the extra whitening?
Yasmine G.
Does it really make a difference on the price/savings if you buy them in a 4pack?