Sensodyne Extra Soft, Gentle Toothbrush uploaded by Suđź’—rob T.Sensodyne Extra Soft, Gentle Toothbrush uploaded by Manminder S.

BY SENSODYNE

Specially Designed For Daily Use And For People With Sensitive Teeth And Gums. Its Soft Silky Bristles Are Specially Designed To Gently Clean Teeth. It Cleans And Stays Soft On The Teeth. The Small Brush Head Is Specially Designed To Reach Even The Hard To Clean Areas Of The Mouth For A Thorough, But Gentle Clean. Made In Germany see more...

• Would this be good for my teeth is their extremely sensit...3 Answers
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this, due to sensitivity I really fee difficulty in brushing because hard Brush make my feel so bad but it's soft brushes are not only soft but clean every corner of the mouth.. Love this
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Used this toothbrush when I had Burned my gums after eating hot pizza rolls (lol). VERY soft. Ended up using it after my gums had healed. Have to brush longer than sturdier toothbrushes, but feels great.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
Keep your smile pretty and white. I love the product. Not pricey at all. You can find at any family dollar, Walmart. You will have a grate experience with this toothpaste. I love it it’s grate. #smilebig
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothbrush I have sitting in my bathroom now as I type. I have been using it for a while, and it is perfect for me. I have very sensitive gums, and this toothbrush is so gentle, so soft, I just love it. And when I'm done brushing, my teeth feel clean. I was worried that because it's so soft, it would just barely clean my teeth, but I can't tell the difference on my teeth from a hard-bristled toothbrush and this one. Only with this toothbrush, my gums don't get scratched. I probably will be buying this same brush until I die.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I used this toothbrush when I was pregnant and my gums were super sensitive and it helped but nothing extra special so I went back to using a soft reg toothbrush.
Karisa W.
I usually don't use a soft toothbrush but, I recently ran into some problems with my teeth and I had to buy one. I bought this extra soft toothbrush and I must say it worked so well. I typically buy Sensodyne products for my household because all of their products are awesome. I recommend this toothbrush to anyone who needs a extra clean mouth without all the rough stuff. Try it for yourself. I promise you won't have any complaints.
Rebekah M.
Milton, FL
I love this product decade I helps me teeth and the texture is amazing and u know how the feel u get when your teeth touch cold and it hurt but the toothpaste work I really love it!!!
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I had a cracked tooth I couldn't immediately get repaired and knew that my current toothbrush would be too abrasive for that tooth. I purchased this and it have my teeth that deep clean you desire but felt incredibly gentle. Even with my sensitivity I used this tooth brush about 3 times a day for a week and had no problems with pain from my damaged tooth.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this in hopes it would last at least a few weeks if not longer boy was I used it 3 times and the bristles were in every other direction and some were even falling out! I would hope I got a bad one as I am a very gentle teeth brusher haha! My toothbrushes normally last at least a month. I would not recommend this product
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
Sensodyne as an overall company really gets in in understanding how individual people's teeth work. And that everyone is different. After struggling with weak gums and flirting with the idea of surgery, purchasing both my toothbrush and paste exclusively from Sensodyne has saved me thousands and has me feeling better in the process!
Kinsley R.
Would this be good for my teeth is their extremely sensitive?