BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Sensodyne Complete Toothpaste - 3.4 oz
I had to get use to the taste which was pretty strange at first.
It helped my tooth pain in the end but I found it did take quite a few weeks before I could notice a difference.
I will be sticking with this product most likely.
I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
Ciara S.
This toothpaste kept my breath minty fresh and helped to decrease the sensitivity of my teeth. I use it 1-2 times a week to help with my sensitivity and use it more often when I notice my teeth have been extra sensitive. I would buy this product again.
maria m.
The only toothpaste I have found that I really like. I am pretty particular about the taste and its not overpowering. I have sensitive teeth as well and this toothpaste works great. I typically buy it at target and am happy I found a brand I can continue to buy!
Jen C.
I really like the sensodyne toothpaste cause it leaves a minty finish but it seems to be a little too expensive. It's usually the most expensive one in the isle. I've used it only a couple times but I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it
I picked this up by mistake but I ended up liking this product. It met my expectations. I would purchase this again. This was my first time using this product. It was great all the way around. I told friends about it. I would buy it again on purpose.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
I really like this toothpaste. Texture and "flavor" is good. Hits on all the areas of expectation you'd have for a toothpaste while still addressing sensitivity. A complete package.
Andmoragan T.
The toothpaste is perfect for my sensitive teeth. It works better than any other brand of sensitive toothpaste I have tried. I use it every day to keep my teeth free from painful sensitivity. It has a refreshing mint taste that isn't overpowering.
Donna T.
Brownsburg, IN
I tried this toothpaste when I was having sensitivity issues related to an infection. This toothpaste tasted good and felt gentle on my teeth. I felt like it did make improvements to the sensitivity in my teeth. I bought this product at Target.
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
My teeth are very sensitive so this tooth paste really helps me makes it easier to brush my teeth. The taste isn't bad I actually wish it was a little stronger taste of mint
Karesse S.
Holgate, OH
I love this toothpaste! I feel it really works. I've been using the sensodyne product line ever since I've found out it really works! That's been about 2 years now! I can honestly say I won't use any other brand. It's worth the money.