BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

✨Alyssa ✨.
Dentist recommended this because I grind my teeth so hard I wear the enamel right off. You’ve got to use it consistently for at least 2 weeks but if you use it correctly I can tell a slight difference in my tooth sensitivity. Also doesn’t bother me as much as other generic toothpaste
Christine H.
Wattsburg, PA
This product doesn't hold up to what it claims to do. I have not tried any other alternatives because they are not available. The effectiveness of the tooth paste is poor. I purchased it at CVS. I would not recommend this product to others. Rather I'd ask you speak to your dentist.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this toothpaste because it was recommended for "sensitive teeth" but in my opinion it tasted horrible! I want my mouth to be fresh and I like to be able to stand the taste, but not this kind!
Jeanette J.
Texas
I was recommend this toothpaste as I have sensitive teeth. I repurchased it twice but it didn't seem to work for me. My sensitivity did not improve even using it everyday in the morning and at bedtime.
Kerri G.
Morgan City, LA
This toothpaste was really good. Although it didn't really have a good taste it still was a great toothpaste. It whitened my teeth very fast. I highly recommend it for anyone with sensitive teeth.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
This toothpaste has really helped with my teeth being not so sensitive anymore. I will continue to use this toothpaste now that it really helps mine feel better. I will continue to buy this product.
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw, GA
My dentist recommended this for my sensitive teeth. I've been using this for quite a few years and can't imagine using a different product. My teeth are definitely stronger and not as sensitive as before.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA
While this toothpaste didn't bother my sensitive teeth, it also didn't feel like it did much else. It left a funny aftertaste and I didn't feel very fresh after using it. I won't be buying again.
Christina V.
Vancouver, WA
Sensodyne is meant for sensitive teeth. I don't have sensitive teeth but after i used this i did, it could have been a bad reactions with some of my fillings but i personally don't like the paste
Nicole M.
Portage , IN
This toothpaste is great for sensitive teeth it is on the pricey side though which is a draw back.....but if you have sensitive teeth as do I this product does exactly what it says it will do

Walmart