BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Jenny B.
I tried this new Sensodyne Complete toothpaste on a whim because I regularly buy this brand of toothpaste however it had an after effect of leaving my mouth feeling numb after use, so I'll stick to the regular old tried-and-true Fresh Mint version. it also tastes more medicine-like than the Sensodyne paste that I like to purchase.
April H.
Pittsburg, KS
My brother used sensodyne for many years and loved it, so when I started having really sensitive teeth, it was my go to. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work at all. The price is decent, but just didn't work for my teeth.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
For this product, I initially was not impressed initially. I felt that it wasn't working and there was no foam in the past at all. I stopped using it and revisited it month later when my dentist spoke so highly of it for those with gum sensitively. I realized how it helped my gums streghten itself.
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
I tried this hoping it would help with the fact that my teeth with sensitivity if even it was temporary, but it just didn't do anything and I never felt like my mouth was clean. I'm pretty sure I spent a year brushing my teeth just to feel somewhat clean. It was expensive and just not worth it
Ian C.
Arcade, NY
An excellent toothpaste. I've used others before but I have sesitive gums as well as teeth so a toothpaste that can help me deal with that is great.But sensodyne is amazing at keeping your teeth from hurting.
Alison H.
Okay toothpaste. Not what I wanted, but my mom picked it out. I wouldn't buy again because I look for something with more whitening action. I don't have a sensitive mouth so I felt like I didn't need this.
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
Very odd flavor, my mouth didn't feel clean after use. I used it about 10 times before I went back to my 3D white with the beads. It just wasn't my cup of tea because my mouth didn't feel clean and refreshed. It does get bubbly and foamy but not as much as you think toothpaste should.
Becky H.
Baldwyn, MS
The toothpaste works well. But for the price, it's not any better than other white net toothpastes. I suppose if you had really sensitive teeth, this would be worth the extra price. It's just not for me.
✨Alyssa ✨.
Dentist recommended this because I grind my teeth so hard I wear the enamel right off. You’ve got to use it consistently for at least 2 weeks but if you use it correctly I can tell a slight difference in my tooth sensitivity. Also doesn’t bother me as much as other generic toothpaste
Christine H.
Wattsburg, PA
This product doesn't hold up to what it claims to do. I have not tried any other alternatives because they are not available. The effectiveness of the tooth paste is poor. I purchased it at CVS. I would not recommend this product to others. Rather I'd ask you speak to your dentist.