BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I only use Sensodyne because I actually really like the flavor! A lot of toothpastes have a gross, unnatural flavor to them, and I feel that this one is really nice and leaves a good after taste. I also really like the consistency of the toothpaste itself.
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
This toothpaste was okay. I feel like it didn't get my mouth site as clean as It could get. I also feel like my breath wasn't as fresh as it should be after brushing my teeth in the morning. Wasn't a great toothpaste. I will not be purchasing this again
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI
I started having pain in my tooth a few years back and I was really scared to go to the dentist to see if I had a cavity. Turns out I did not! Whew. But my dentist did recommend I start to use Sensodyne toothpaste and man what a difference I can feel!
Makana C.
This product doesn't have such an appealing taste. But it does work rather well on sensitive teeth and I am amazed. I didn't expect it to work as it did. I suggest if you have sensitive gums and teeth to go buy this at a local store. It does wonders
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought Sensodyne because my teeth were bothering me a little when I are cold foods and my gums were bothering me a little in general. It worked okay but I don't think it solved my problem and it did not leave my breath as fresh as other toothpastes.
Andrew N.
Mountain View, CA
This is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth! I cannot eat cold food like ice cream or have cold drinks but when using this toothpaste on a regular basis I am able to eat these items and more, it is very effective and I am very satisfied overall!~
Courtney E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and really helps the sensitivity in my teeth. Sometimes I will use it for almost instant pain relief if I'm having sensitivity issues. The price is a little high but not too bad with coupons.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste great at keeping my mouth healthy and clean. Although it is on the pricey side, I enjoy this toothpaste over the other brands. It's great for those who suffer with sensitive gums. This is an item I repurchase time and time again.
Alisha M.
Suwanee, GA
I've heard this is the toothpaste that dentists highly recommend, but quite honestly I didn't feel it was any different than other toothpaste I've used in the past such as Colgate or Crest. It was a bit more pricier than the others as well, which I didn't like.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
It definitely helps with the sensitivity aspect of toothpaste, but the taste was horrible. I am more of a gel liking person when it comes to toothpaste, not paste. I tried it and I finished it out, but honestly I will try a different type in the future.