BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Renee D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I grind my teeth at night which leaves me with toothaches in the morning sometimes. I bought sensodyne to help with my sensitive teeth and gums, and it is more gentle than other brands, but does not leave my mouth feeling as fresh and clean. It has a very subtle minty taste and does not foam as much as other brands.
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
I have very sensitive teeth. This toothpaste helps with it. It's little prices but I am willing to pay more for a toothpaste that helps me eat foods like ice cream without being in pain or have really bad tooth aces after. I would buy this over and over again. And any other types of this same brand. All time fsv
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this toothpaste. I have occasional sensitive gums and teeth because of my wisdom teeth coming in and pushing things around. This toothpaste helps with that. Any toothpaste might help with it but I was recommended Sensodyne. The flavor isn't so bad, and it helps me, but I also use floss and mouthwash.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to have very sensitive teeth so I decided to try this toothpaste. It helped a bit and the flavor was ok. What I didn't like is that in the morning I would wake up and feel a weird white film over my gums that would be really weird. I think it's a good toothpaste but just not good for me.
Lauren R.
While this was awesome for my sensitive teeth, I never quite got the level of clean I was looking for. Even after multiple brushes on some days, my mouth didn't feel totally clean and my breath wasn't as fresh as I'd like. My boyfriend used it too and had the same expedience, unfortunately.
Emily B.
I have never had sensitive teeth until I got Invisalign & my dentist recommended wearing Sensodyne in my retainer for a few hours after dinner/before bed & it works actual miracles. I use it every single time I brush my teeth + before & after I whiten & I could never use anything else!!!
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
This item made it so that I could eat both hot and cold items. I use it daily and will continue using this item. It also has a wonderful taste to it and I would not use any other tooth paste. It has been extremely effective for me. I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
Not the biggest fan of this toothpaste. I always get free samples of it at the dentist. In general, I like the idea that it helps restore enamel and I'm sure it does what it claims, for me though, I don't get the same clean and fresh feelings from this toothpaste as I do from other brands.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
BEST Toothpaste Ever! Makes your teeth feel super clean and the taste is not bad. The toothpaste is gentle on your enamel and it also actually whitens after continued use. I always use this toothpaste and rarely ever deviate from it. I want to try the other flavors as well
Codie I.
Marion, OH
Not even all the way through a full tube and my sensitivity is almost totally gone. I couldnt even drink without a straw less then 3 weeks ago. Not even my beloved coffee. This is life changing for someone who may not be able to afford extra enamel coats through their dentist. This does the same work and continues to help as long as you use the product. Love it!

Walmart