BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Janice C.
Winnipeg
Toothpaste is refreshing but too strong for myself. Have had to resort to another brand due to a mouth condition.
Alexandrea B.
Wallaceburg, ON
Did not repurchase this because the price did not fit within my budget. I did like how the toothpaste performed
Soraya C.
If you have any sensitivity at all, this bad boy will completely remove the trash. It is extremely effective in taking away of their sensitivity . They also have a great selection for every application you need. I love the bright whitening one because you can always notice a significant difference . This is my toothpaste every day.
Isabelle M.
I prefer the taste and smell of other brands and I didn't find that it did anything to my sensitive teeth.
Abby T.
Cleans your teeth. No real wow factor for whitening but does what any toothpaste does. Cleans your teeth.
Monika B.
Toronto, ON
This has helped me with my sensitivity issues. It leaves a nice taste in my mouth and helps me keep clean
Jordan P.
Middlesbrough
Used for my sensitive teeth but is not the right toothpaste for me as I have really sensitive teeth.
Kim C.
Plymouth, Devon
Helps my husband with the sensitivity he suffers with. Keeps his teeth clean and his breath fresh.
Jeanette T.
It was okay and did it’s job but I never had that minty fresh feeling that you want after brushing
Ashley O.
Stony Plain
This stuff actually works! I can eat ice cream and my teeth don't hurt this toothpaste is amazing