BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

wanda m.
Bayamon
Para mi, es la mejor pasta del mercado. Ha mejorado grandemente mi sensibilidad dental, y deja una sensación de frescura y limpieza. Es altamente efectivo. Aunque es un poco costosa, con el uso de cupones de descuentos ahorro al comprarla.
Christine L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sensodyne is my favorite toothpaste. I have a thinning enamel that the dentist was alway concerned about. After switching to sensodyne my teeth got better and the dentist is happy. I will continue to use this brand. It tastes great too.
Annaleise W.
My teeth felt clean with this paste but my mouth generally never felt fresh, even immediately after brushing. I didn't even make it the full way through the tube before I binned it, which is a shame because Sensodyne ain't cheap!
Hannah T.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did really like the sensitivity aspect of this tooth paste. It really helped with my sensitivity to food, particularly cold items. This also helped a lot with general care of my teeth. I wasn't as big a fan of the flavoring though.
Aly C.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I tried this I wanted to use something that would help my teeth. But then the taste was awful! I didn't feel fresh and clean afterwards so I never used it again. I'm sure it works for others but I prefer that minty fresh clean
Ruby L.
Love this! Super easy to use. Great product. My breath smells great, and my smile is even better. This is my second time using this product and I got to say, I would definitely purchase another product from Thai company! Thanks
Georgia D.
This toothpaste is amazing. My gums are super sore in one spot in my mouth and this helps manage it. It is more expensive than most toothpaste at the store but that's ok. It helps so much. I would definatley purchase again. :-)
Rhiannon R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby says to give this 4 stars. It really cuts down on his hot/cold sensitivity. Doesn't taste the greatest, sort of gritty. But if that's what makes it work, then so be it I suppose. I'll stick to my Colgate for now.
Sumanah G.
Jackman's Road St.Michael
i like this product because i have sensitive teeth and this helps with that. when i was first recomemded i thought this was like anyother toothpaste but it isnt,it does work and if it works for me it shoud for you
christine t.
this is a beautiful product. when my teeth were getting sensitive with all of the acidic foods i was eating i used it once and there was almost instant pain relief, and the taste is mild enough that it dosnt sting the mouth i am a user of this product and i will continue to use it.